Help with cleaning inside of my car

andro...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 6:10:03 PM4/9/08
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to clean the inside of my car for a couple of days
now between work hours. The carpet is the worst part seeing there is a
lot of dirt spots that I just can't get out. I tried everything,
(Cleansers, Spot Removers, Shampoo). I am more concered about the
seats tho, I read from another board saying I should use some shampoo
and mix with some water and use a wash mitt to apply it on. Well one
seat actually came out pretty good, but the annoyance I am having is
with wet spots that show up after its dried. I don't want to keep
applying soap or chemicals to it and damage it.

Any advice would be helpful.