What are you experiences with Liberty Mutual car/home insurance?

Joe

Jul 31, 2008, 4:42:03 PM7/31/08
I'm thinking of switching my car (Geico) and home (State Farm)
insurance to Liberty Mutual because if iI consolidate with them they
will save me almost 600 over using both or just going with State Farm.
I have good experiences with both Geico and State Farm and have none
with Liberty Mutual. Just wondering what kind of experiences everyone
here have had with Liberty Mutual before I switch.

Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply

Jul 31, 2008, 5:45:59 PM7/31/08

I have never made any claims on my Liberty Mutual policies, but I really
like the customer service I get from them. And when we were getting
motor scooters, they were quick to recommend that we get liability
insurance from a specialty company that had lower rates rather than go
with them, which to me is a credit to them.

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jul 31, 2008, 7:22:23 PM7/31/08

"Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply" <sam...@TRASHsonic.net> wrote in
message news:48923298$0$17189$742e...@news.sonic.net...