cheap air jordan 22 PayPal

yuwen...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 12:45:59 PM7/24/08
cheap air jordan 22 PayPal
welcome to shopping on www.Shoes-paypal.cn
1.5% paypal handling charge supports the online payment!
2.Use your intergla replacement more good gift!
3.notes by email and website of deliver each package at first time.

Have a good day!

Al Bundy

Jul 26, 2008, 7:20:25 PM7/26/08

yuwenwu...@gmail.com wrote:
> cheap air jordan 22 PayPal

> welcome to shopping on www.Shoes-nonsense-paypal.cn

> 1.5% paypal handling charge supports the online payment!
> 2.Use your intergla replacement more good gift!
> 3.notes by email and website of deliver each package at first time.
>
> Have a good day!

Here we go again folks. The calculus man. He just doesn't understand
that nobody else can understand him. Buy more and get a smaller
discount. And now his integrals have transformed into intergla.