Re: Hymiewood Propagandists Want More $$$$

greg3347

Nov 6, 2007, 6:54:13 AM11/6/07
On Nov 6, 12:11 am, Atak <jr89foo17...@hotblast.e4ward.com> wrote:
> Many of these television writers are both Jews and fags. What
> an amalgam - a combination of two subcultures which are
> rabidly hostile to mainstream, traditional America. The result
> is a perfect storm of poisonous agitprop and pornographic
> degeneracy.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Nov 5, 2007
>
> Script Writers Want To Be Paid More To Condition And Destroy
> America
>
> Students of Jewish media control in America might be interested
> in this story out of Hollywood as it shows that even though it is
> an undeniable fact that the media Jews' number one objective is
> to condition America to accept their anti-White agenda, these
> Jews occasionally will spat among themselves about secondary
> issues like money. Show-business writers will go on strike early
> Monday after their negotiating team recommended a walkout over
> royalties that could immediately pinch late-night TV shows.
>
> The Writers Guild of America board voted unanimously to strike as
> of 12:01a.m. Monday. The walkout will be the first in 20 years.
> The labor impasse is over royalties from DVD sales -- last
> negotiated in 1988. "The future of TV is not going to look like
> what it's been for the last 30 years," said Jewish TV writer Dave
> Schiff, who has penned scripts for the show "King of the Hill"
> (which belittles the traditional White Texan) and "That 70's
> Show".
>
> While it is probably overly optimistic to predict that any of the
> millions of lemmings that stay glued to their TV's while our
> civilization goes to hell will be any more reachable during the
> strike than normal, networks will have to resort to reruns, news
> programs and reality shows to fill the schedule in 2008 if a
> strike were to drag on and some of the lemmings might have their
> attention distracted for a time and might think about something
> other than the Jews' trash TV programs. The union's most recent
> strike, in 1988, lasted 5 1/2 months. Industry estimates say a
> half-billion was lost because of that walkout.

professorpaul

Nov 6, 2007, 2:53:28 PM11/6/07
Being a professional writer from time to time, I like to get paid for
my work..

Guv Bob

Nov 7, 2007, 2:38:26 AM11/7/07
Well all I can say, Professor Dufus, is BOO HOO!! You are evidently a first class writer since you cross-post to 50 fricking million unrelated newsgroups.

WHAT A DUMB ASS YOU ARE! (No offense.... dumb ass.)

rustypig

Nov 7, 2007, 6:52:32 AM11/7/07

check out jewwatch.com

Guv Bob

Nov 7, 2007, 10:57:33 AM11/7/07
Check out www.RustypigIsAMoronWatch.org. Seriously, you really should stop watching Oprah and reading the Weekly World News and talk to some real people. I think you'll find that you are creating a lot of tension for yourself by creating fictional enemies.

As is says in the Great Big Book, it's better to light a candle that curse the darkness.