Free Good Morning Hawaii TV T-Shirt

TheBestFreebies.com

Oct 16, 2007, 8:26:27 AM10/16/07
We would love to hear from you. All you have to do is fill out the
form below, leave a small comment and we'll send you a prize.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

--
The Best Freebies

All free products are available at http://TheBestFreebies.com/ and
are intended for families, businesses, and individuals residing in
the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

Al Bundy

Oct 16, 2007, 4:37:05 PM10/16/07

TheBestFreebies.com wrote:
> We would love to hear from you. All you have to do is fill out the
> form below, leave a small comment and we'll send you a prize.
> Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
>
> --
> The Best Freebies

Too much work for a shirt with advertising on it.