starbucks humor

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 8, 2007, 10:48:46 AM8/8/07
the only time i purchase coffee from starbucks is when i am in an airport
and it's my only choice. i am always stuck behind some doof ordering a
drink which takes a dozen words to order. "triple shot half-decaf extra
hot venti latte no whip double baggged half cocked sprinkle dinkle doo".
GAH!!! what the hell happened to "large coffee"? damn yuppies.

PaPaPeng

Aug 8, 2007, 11:53:43 AM8/8/07

Blame the Fraziers.

George Grapman

Aug 8, 2007, 12:51:05 PM8/8/07

A few years ago I was given a Starbucks gift card. I got tired of
waiting 10 minutes for a simple coffee even though it was free .
I went back to my regular on the way to work place where the coffee was
better and service was faster.

Usene...@the-domain-in.sig

Aug 8, 2007, 2:22:50 PM8/8/07
In article <iJkui.7056$fk4.2281@trndny05>, der...@hotmail.com
says...

That's why Starbucks is so expensive. You have to pay extra for
the longer names.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

PaPaPeng

Aug 8, 2007, 4:02:30 PM8/8/07
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:22:50 -0700, Usene...@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG
<Usene...@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG> wrote:

>In article <iJkui.7056$fk4.2281@trndny05>, der...@hotmail.com
>says...
>> the only time i purchase coffee from starbucks is when i am in an airport
>> and it's my only choice. i am always stuck behind some doof ordering a
>> drink which takes a dozen words to order. "triple shot half-decaf extra
>> hot venti latte no whip double baggged half cocked sprinkle dinkle doo".
>> GAH!!! what the hell happened to "large coffee"? damn yuppies.
>

>That's why Starbucks is so expensive. You have to pay extra for
>the longer names.

Nah. Its because yoiu have to hire people who can listen and tell the
difference between a latte from ""why so late eh?

Gordon

Aug 10, 2007, 12:08:55 AM8/10/07
"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> the only time i purchase coffee from starbucks is when i am in an
> airport and it's my only choice. i am always stuck behind some doof
> ordering a drink which takes a dozen words to order. "triple shot
> half-decaf extra hot venti latte no whip double baggged half cocked
> sprinkle dinkle doo".

And the overworked and tired barista looks the costomer
in the eye and says "You want a regular coffee or I'll
punch you in the head"

...If only.

>GAH!!! what the hell happened to "large coffee"?
> damn yuppies.

I love walking up to a coffee stand and ordering
"Coffee Please".

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 13, 2007, 2:55:53 PM8/13/07

"Gordon" <go...@alltomyself.com> wrote in message

and when you go to starbucks, tell them you don't speak fritalian.