www.mover4u.com moving company guide

love

Jan 22, 2008, 4:58:48 PM1/22/08
Moving Guide Mover4u.com - World Moving & Storage

Local movers, Long Distance Moving Relocation to new State, Cross
Country Movers. packers and movers.
Whether this is your first or fifth move, moving to a new home or even
a new town can be an exciting experience. However, relocating also has
the potential to be quite stressful. By planning ahead and considering
all the specifics involved, your move can be a smooth one. free
moving estimate http://www.mover4u.com call us 818-439-3474

At Mover4u.com we are determined to provide you with all the necessary
resources to assist you with your big move. Our detailed guides are
uniquely designed so that you don't leave anything out. As relocation
professionals, we understand that making the right decisions can make
all the difference. By browsing our extensive site you can find
information on Real Estate, Mortgage, Moving, Apartment Hunting,
Insurance, Careers, and Home Improvement.
Mover4u.com moving guides assist you in preparing for the unexpected.
By approaching a wide variety of topics, our guides can help you
better plan for relocating with Family, Pets, and Plants among others.
Our carefully selected tools and tips will prove helpful for the road
ahead.

It is important to remember to remain collected when confronting more
problematic issues such as basic costs, business needs, packing, auto
transport and even contractors. Being more knowledgeable before
entering these situations, allows you to be more efficient with your
time.

Family Moving Guide
Moving is stressful and we understand that relocating families have
special needs. Adults tend to have the necessary tools to cope with
change whereas children and teenagers may exhibit outbursts or refuse
to accept the situation. Approximately seven million kids move with
their families each year and nearly all survive the ordeal. During
this time, communication is necessary to ensure that every individual
understands why the move is taking place. Help your family understand
the benefits of the move. Please take a look at our Moving with Family
Guide which offers you valuable information right at your fingertips
to make your move a more relaxed one.

It is time to relocate to a new home and this may be your first moving
experience or you may have moved before. Mover4u.com moving tips and
solutions will help you make your moving experience a pleasant one.

Moving to a new home is a difficult process. Moving overseas has the
potential to be even more nerve-racking; you not only have to adapt to
a new location, but you have to adjust to an unfamiliar culture,
language and way of life. Everything will be different including
supermarkets, the movies, schools your children attend and possibly
even your work environment. When taking this giant step, finding a
moving company you trust should be your first priority. Quality of
service should prevail over price because you want to ensure nothing
goes awry when moving to another country. Mover4u.com's objective is
to help you gain the necessary information so that you can understand
what an international move involves and how to best prepare for the
exciting journey ahead.

You and your family may own two or even three vehicles that you would
like to relocate when moving to a new home. This can create
complications if your vehicles outnumber your drivers. Car movers, or
auto transporters, are professionals when it comes to shipping
vehicles across long distances. They have state of the art equipment
that allows them to safely transport multiple vehicles at once. You
can easily locate an auto transporting company by searching through
newspapers, the yellow pages or internet for local advertisements. The
web makes it simpler to access a wide range of companies which you can
receive varying estimates from. Keep in mind that transporting cars
can get expensive, so inquire about the price difference of purchasing
a vehicle at your new destination.

Storage Guide
Introduction
You may not be ready to throw that antique vase away, but you don't
want to bring it to your new home either. So, what should you do?
There is a simple solution to this problem--put it in storage. Families
today prefer as little clutter as possible in their homes and many
option to put certain items they rather not part with in storage.
Storage units are climate controlled, have around-the-clock security
and superior pest control programs. Storage spaces come in various
sizes and goods can be stored for as long as you need.

The reasons individuals and businesses rely on storage vary; they may
be moving, remodeling or storing away items to be used later in the
year. If you are in the process of moving to a new home and need a
temporary storage area, your moving company may have space available
to you. This will save you the time of seeking out self storage.
However, you should investigate the cost differences.

There are a few advantages to storing with your moving company.
Firstly, when your other items are delivered to your new home, your
moving company will also deliver your stored goods. You should provide
prior notice if you will need certain items before others, such as
business files or documents. In addition, if you need to store items
for a few days before your move because of space constraints, you may
be able to store them in the truck your other household goods are
being transported in.

Businesses have high fees to pay for office space. They pay even more
for the space taken up by unused items. The cost per square foot of
office space is the same as the cost for storage space in an office
building. For these reasons, public storage is ideal for businesses
because of the significantly lower price.

Depending on the size of your business you may need more storage
space; self storage is the safest and most cost effective option. You
may store anything ranging from equipment to office furniture in
storage. Remember to provide your moving company with a detailed list
of items you will need stored when requesting an estimate so that it
is accurate.

If you will be storing important work-related items, investigate
further to learn if the company has a record storage retention policy
or if there are any requirements on the length of time you need to
keep these records. The records you attempt to store may be out of
date or no longer needed.

When the time arrives to make the decision--what items you will store--
ask yourself the following questions:

How valuable are the items I will be storing?
Do I really need the items I am putting in storage?
Is there anything I can dispose of?
Do any of my goods need to be repaired?

After answering the questions above, decide what you will be doing
with the items that won't be making it to storage. There are a few
possibilities of what to do with your unneeded things:

Donate your items to a charity organization such as St. Vincent de
Paul or Red Cross.
Books can be donated to a local public or school library.
Offer additional clothing or furniture to family members or neighbors
in need.
Hold a garage sale to make some profit on unwanted household items.
See our Moving Guide for helpful tips on how to hold a garage sale.

visit us online for more moving information and free moving estimate
http://www.mover4u.com call us 818-439-3474