am i getting the floor model?

missy...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2008, 4:55:10 PM7/25/08
So, I placed an order for a new mattress set, and when I stopped in
the store on the delivery date, the floor model is missing!!! The
salesgirl assured me I'm getting a new mattress, and that floor model
was just shipped to their other store.. HMMM....I don't really belive
it. How can I tell if I got a new one or a display?

Seerialmom

Jul 25, 2008, 8:32:01 PM7/25/08

When it arrives it should have the original packaging (the plastic)
and the manufacturers tags on it. Any others should be returned
promptly.