plastic knives

b...@coolgroups.com

Feb 17, 2008, 4:35:37 PM2/17/08
Why can't I buy a package of plastic knives without spoons and forks
in it?

scrapq...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 4:49:46 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 4:35 pm, b...@coolgroups.com wrote:
> Why can't I buy a package of plastic knives without spoons and forks
> in it?

try a different store. My local grocery store sells packages of all
three, plus they also sell packages of just forks, just knives or just
spoons.

Anthony Matonak

Feb 17, 2008, 4:55:55 PM2/17/08
b...@coolgroups.com wrote:
> Why can't I buy a package of plastic knives without spoons and forks
> in it?

Is this a riddle? Something like "What is in my pocket?" or
"What color is my underwear?"

How about...
Because you haven't looked?
Because you have no money to buy anything?
Because there are no grocery stores under bridges?

I see knives, forks, spoons and sporks in unmixed packages
all the time in stores like Target, Smart & Final and most
every grocery store. They're even available on-line. If you
can't find them, it's not because they aren't there.

Anthony

Shawn Hirn

Feb 17, 2008, 9:49:20 PM2/17/08
In article
<ce82207d-dd07-4b77...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
b...@coolgroups.com wrote:

> Why can't I buy a package of plastic knives without spoons and forks
> in it?

I don't know. All the grocery stores in my area sell them.

Al Bundy

Feb 18, 2008, 5:02:45 PM2/18/08
On Feb 17, 4:55 pm, Anthony Matonak

By now most have probably figured out that the OP is in fact a troll
who specializes in posing silly questions to various groups.

b...@coolgroups.com

Feb 23, 2008, 2:06:37 PM2/23/08
On Feb 17, 6:49 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ce82207d-dd07-4b77-8981-4f5a35e06...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

>  b...@coolgroups.com wrote:
> > Why can't I buy a package of plastic knives without spoons and forks
> > in it?
>
> I don't know. All the grocery stores in my area sell them.

Have you seen them at Walmart?