The world according to Rod Speed

William Souden

Nov 20, 2007, 9:27:40 PM11/20/07

The yuan is still linked to the dollar.
There is no need to write checks. Even if you rent your landlord will
take credit/debit cards.
The First Amendment does not apply to non-citizens who are in the US.
In the US the number of weekly new job losses only exceeded the
monthly number of new jobs one time over the last few years.
Online editions of newspapers have the same content as print versions.

Logan Shaw

Nov 20, 2007, 10:02:55 PM11/20/07

OK, we get that you're fascinated with Rod and devote a lot of time to
thinking about him. No need to remind us in the future.

- Logan

Just A User

Nov 21, 2007, 7:08:50 AM11/21/07

I had almost forgotten about R.S. if it weren't for this thread. Filters
are your friend.

Allan Parkington

Nov 25, 2007, 7:49:15 AM11/25/07

"Just A User" <k...@up-yours-spammer.net> wrote in message

> I had almost forgotten about R.S. if it weren't for this thread. Filters
> are your friend.

Unfortunately filters don't hold back excrement like Rod too well...

Just A User

Nov 25, 2007, 5:40:07 PM11/25/07
Well they work well until someone responds to one of his posts or
mentions his name.

Siskuwihane

Nov 25, 2007, 5:54:23 PM11/25/07

Or until he uses another addy to circumvent them, which he does often.

William Souden

Nov 25, 2007, 7:18:40 PM11/25/07

My favorite was when he posted as sam jones with a .ru domain.