Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Aug 20, 2007, 7:29:23 PM8/20/07
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
ICQ 208030128
endy...@deadspam.com
endi...@myrealbox.com

ray

Aug 20, 2007, 11:39:00 PM8/20/07
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:29:23 -0700, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
wrote:

Much better idea - let's unite against bigotted idiots!!

For example: John Smith

Aug 21, 2007, 3:55:10 AM8/21/07
Why is it that Slavs seem so often to be racist bigots ?
Remember that series 'How English are you ?'.
Most of the (apparently) ethnically English guests on the show turned out to
be (genetically) of Slavic origin.
THE most Slavic one was a near full-blooded Romany, FFS !
Look at the history of the Balkan peoples - nothing but a series of ethnic
cleansings endlessly repeated.
Nobody minds the Slavs coming here to pick vegetables and tile bathrooms -
but we most definitely DO mind them coming here and polluting our way of
life with their racist sh*t.

a.spencer3

Aug 21, 2007, 5:25:50 AM8/21/07

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" <i_hat...@shiftmail.com> wrote in
message news:1187652563.9...@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Oh darn it - and I just got the sun tan built up ..........

Surreyman

a.spencer3

Aug 21, 2007, 5:26:52 AM8/21/07

"For example: John Smith" <qall...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> Why is it that Slavs seem so often to be racist bigots ?
> Remember that series 'How English are you ?'.
> Most of the (apparently) ethnically English guests on the show turned out
> be (genetically) of Slavic origin.
> THE most Slavic one was a near full-blooded Romany, FFS !
> Look at the history of the Balkan peoples - nothing but a series of ethnic
> cleansings endlessly repeated.
> Nobody minds the Slavs coming here to pick vegetables and tile bathrooms -
> but we most definitely DO mind them coming here and polluting our way of
> life with their racist sh*t.

Many Slavs look a bit dusky to me anyway.

Surreyman

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 7:03:06 AM8/21/07
On 21 août, 09:55, "For example: John Smith" <qall-t...@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> > endym...@deadspam.com
> > endim...@myrealbox.com

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 7:03:19 AM8/21/07
On 21 août, 01:29, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
> endym...@deadspam.com
> endim...@myrealbox.com

Zaika

Aug 21, 2007, 7:12:36 AM8/21/07
On 21 Aug, 11:26, "a.spencer3" <a.spenc...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> "For example: John Smith" <qall-t...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:yTwyi.19882$mo....@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...

etc....

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 7:34:46 AM8/21/07
wrote:
> > endym...@deadspam.com
> > endim...@myrealbox.com

Zaika

Aug 21, 2007, 8:25:49 AM8/21/07

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Aug 21, 2007, 2:35:49 PM8/21/07

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Aug 21, 2007, 2:37:43 PM8/21/07
Please keep your racist crap out of rec.travel.europe!

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 2:58:48 PM8/21/07
On 21 août, 20:37, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > endym...@deadspam.com
> > endim...@myrealbox.com

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 2:59:02 PM8/21/07
On 21 août, 20:35, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > endym...@deadspam.com
> > endim...@myrealbox.com

AC

Aug 21, 2007, 3:30:13 PM8/21/07

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" <i_hat...@shiftmail.com> wrote
in message

Oh, its just too much effort. Next week maybe?

AC

ampana

Aug 21, 2007, 4:03:07 PM8/21/07
<evgm...@earthlink.net> wrote: