Thinning hair

hairy.stone

Aug 8, 2007, 7:53:24 AM8/8/07
Hi guys,

learn more about your hair and options at www.hshairclinic.co.uk J:-)

Al Bundy

Aug 8, 2007, 10:57:20 AM8/8/07
On Aug 8, 7:53 am, "hairy.stone" <hairy.st...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> learn more about your hair and options atwww.RUGhairclinic.co.ukJ:-)

I use hot melt glue and thread for hair on the kid's puppets. Looks
about the same.

Chois...@search.aol.com

Aug 8, 2007, 6:04:07 PM8/8/07
Al Bundy <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> in

> thread

yarn or raffia builds bulk faster.

or let the kids do it themselves
http://www.abc.net.au/splatt/captions/img/spaghetti.jpg

Al Bundy

Aug 9, 2007, 5:23:35 PM8/9/07

Chois...@EhOhEll.Net wrote:
> Al Bundy <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> in
>
> > thread
>
> yarn or raffia builds bulk faster.

I would like to use something else, but it must have the same
thickness and consistency as real hair. Thread comes close. She likes
to comb and style the hair with hair gel. We also do surgery and
emergency treatments using actual medical equipment and supplies. I
say, "Who is paying the bill for all these medical procedures?" She
says, "It's free. His dad owns the hospital." What a country!!