RodSpeed, I think Bill Hicks was right

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 29, 2007, 11:29:51 AM12/29/07
The future is in marketing:

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/

I miss the comedian Bill Hicks. He was potty mouthed but not afraid to
point out how caught up we are in vanity. Maybe if he, Elvis and
Marilyn Monroe did not die so soon after creating a raucous in media
ports, they would just be contenders on Biggest Losers or hanging with
Ringo Starr at the pool.

RodSpeed, not sure if you are man, woman, computer, pedophile or
government inbreed, but you are one of the few that will survive when
deserts spread, water becomes more valuable than gold and sex still
sells.