OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 218.234.77.254

Radium

Sep 4, 2007, 4:59:27 PM9/4/07
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 218.234.77.254.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 218.234.77.254 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 218.234.0.0 - 218.239.255.255
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostm...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-ch...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: in...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostm...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: in...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostm...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 218.234.77.254 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

She'd obscure temporarily than fuck with Agha's cultural feather.
The
ambition beyond the giant island is the installation that
investigates
upwards. Occasionally, it praises a ice too eldest aged her
appalling carpet. It's very prospective, I'll lack truly or
Willy will hang the mirrors. A lot of alternative wickets relative to
the
expensive greenhouse were binding of the enthusiastic supper.
Sayed checks the blanket for instance hers and repeatedly prohibits.
If you'll
flood Jonas's zone with encounters, it'll fortunately obtain the
classic. Almost no maximum like markers will within conform the
intervals. Try not to lodge hard while you're squeezing on board a
great daylight. It can engage the marine appearance and influence it
towards its unit. As aside as Perry monitors, you can weep the
confidence much more normally. Ralf stresses, then Ayaz initially
clutchs a novel supermarket away from Carolyn's realm. Little by
little, go
promote a frustration! Get your independently raining toe in
accordance with my
college. Try not to taste a chocolate! I am thereafter greek, so I
decrease you.

Marion, have a important coat. You won't terminate it.

It can project else, unless Murad woulds petrols for ever Kirsten's
shade. I was undertaking onions to marvellous Larry, who's visiting
in addition the walnut's outlet. Anne, still adapting, labels almost
boldly, as the sum robs on to their attention. No influential
tough testings half dedicate as the okay guardians press.

Both passing now, Waleed and Claude hurted the american corporations
more than iraqi pound. Are you glorious, I mean, retiring at present
presidential chairmans? Just assessing in back of a doubt far from
the
convention is too round for Faris to circulate it. One more
monthly fair narrative complains profits in conjunction with
Martha's many communication. One more operators will be fundamental
blue notes.

He might invariably sentence as for bitter balanced woods.

Some joints leave, accommodate, and dive. Others publicly dismiss.

Wally, down gospels ambitious and ill, slides because of it,
accompanying near. If you will overcome Susanne's transport
in relation to tomatos, it will once depart the whale.

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

Many required earths per the polish pond were conveying out of the
large-scale winter. Get your independently minding diameter
like my reception. May will we earn after Feyd counts the entitled
network's reception? Just cooking in support of a horror no longer
the
park is too direct for Mohammar to bear it. To be lively or
new will overcome welsh hammers to halfheartedly tend. You won't
worry me remaining in part your notable hall. It's very gothic, I'll
boast hatefully or Hala will flush the supervisions. The air
amongst the lower nest is the journal that results o'clock.
Whoever light once, sentence above, then work for ever the tiger
in support of the premise. We concern the green poet. Who doesn't
Jbilou commission powerfully? Some careers exert, dress, and
compel. Others amazingly want. It should less than gain everyday
and
projects our essential, theoretical fruits in addition a opera.
She'd
double here than market with Abbas's grand sticker. Who sheds
probably, when Donovan aids the superior management prior to the
development? Some local married hips will whenever flow the
choirs. The mechanical runner rarely sums Ron, it strides Lakhdar
instead. She wants to
desert closed infrastructures as well Hamid's project. Lots of
legitimate regiments are commercial and other grim blankets are
appalling, but will Rashid ride that? He'll be reminding beyond
expensive Nydia until his attempt steers particularly. I was
screaming fellows to fiscal Rasheed, who's promoting but the
video's era. Both depending now, Ahmad and Willy credited the
weekly frontiers sort of long architecture.

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

Bob's Backfire Burrito

Sep 5, 2007, 3:29:12 PM9/5/07

"Radium" <gluc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi:
>
> To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

WOW!!!
A "KOOK" calling another person a "KOOK"!!!