This works especially well as you age

phil scott

Nov 8, 2008, 12:17:57 PM11/8/08
Im 67 years old, and have run up a few businesses from scratch to
modest success... and suffered the personal effects of too soft a
life, sufficient money, then lazyness, got fat etc.

that sequence leads to tight cash flow, or worse.

What caused my recovery back to viability was dire financial
straights, forcing me back to work with the tools, on jobs beyond my
physical capability...so i was forced to eat sparingly and wisely (you
cant work hard with a giant glob of grease in your stomach and
arteries)... the first few days were always gruesome beyond belief,
so bad that i coudnt even move the next day.

but i pushed through due to dire financial necessity... within a
month i was nearly fit again... and over the next 2 years I would
achieve yet again economic viability.

it is the sloth brought on by sufficiency that ruins a person.... and
the goal 'to be happy' with happyness defined as not having to work or
be dilligent... a fatal range of miscomprehensions.

Viability, without over work, under conditions you can control
provides the best life in my experience.. (that rules out a job or a
boss in many but not all cases.. most jobs take more from you than
they return..I recommend self employment instead when it fits.).

***

In the US many wlll be going through this... it will be hard for them,
but the rewards are well worth it, both in dollars, and in fitness and
health. Be sure to get plenty of rest... dont waste much money on
junk food... eat lean, raw and well.

Looking for a slothful way out leads to more decay..then collapse at
warp speed...

hard work, but absolutely not work past an exhaustion limit (ever, not
even for a second) , will bail you or a company out. (with companies
its done by putting staff on incentives.. enough that they must earn
the incentives to stay viable.... piece work for example.)

such management has to come clean as well. those will survive...
the rest collapse, including government as many states and citys are
seeing now, and the largest corporations... corruption, sloth etc
ruins its host...

hallmarks of such ruin by the way are visciousness, and seeking to
trash others. (decent people dont have such needs... this is seem
amply in individuals, corporations and government... they self
destruct... takes about 20 years... final phase, when things start to
get obvious, 2 years to collapse.

Many states, corporations and govts in the US are already across that
threshold.

You dont have to be though... you can turn it around for yourself
personally by these means.

Phil scott

John A. Weeks III

Nov 8, 2008, 12:58:50 PM11/8/08
In article
<13a3ae84-1d71-4444...@s9g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

> Im 67 years old, and have run up a few businesses from scratch to
> modest success... and suffered the personal effects of too soft a
> life, sufficient money, then lazyness, got fat etc.

> Looking for a slothful way out leads to more decay..then collapse at
> warp speed...

So, we can mark you down as not being in the "work smarter, not
harder" category. Now go away.

-john-

John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            jo...@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com

Rod Speed

Nov 8, 2008, 2:10:44 PM11/8/08
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

> Im 67 years old, and have run up a few businesses from scratch to modest success...

But didnt even end up with a house. Very modest indeed, obviously.

> and suffered the personal effects of too soft a
> life, sufficient money, then lazyness, got fat etc.

> that sequence leads to tight cash flow, or worse.

You could do the decent thing and hang yourself.

> What caused my recovery back to viability was dire financial
> straights, forcing me back to work with the tools, on jobs beyond
> my physical capability...so i was forced to eat sparingly and wisely
> (you cant work hard with a giant glob of grease in your stomach
> and arteries)... the first few days were always gruesome
> beyond belief, so bad that i coudnt even move the next day.

> but i pushed through due to dire financial necessity...
> within a month i was nearly fit again... and over the next
> 2 years I would achieve yet again economic viability.

And if you'd ended up with a house, you wouldnt have needed to do that.

> it is the sloth brought on by sufficiency that ruins a person....

You wouldnt know what real ruin was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> and the goal 'to be happy' with happyness defined as not having
> to work or be dilligent... a fatal range of miscomprehensions.

You'll change your mind when you cant work anymore medically.

> Viability, without over work, under conditions you
> can control provides the best life in my experience..

But you wont see that in the worse recession since the great depression, you watch.

In spades when you dont even have a house.

> (that rules out a job or a boss in many but not all cases.. most jobs take more
> from you than they return..I recommend self employment instead when it fits.).

Pity about the worst recession since the great depression.

> In the US many wlll be going through this...

Yep, plenty were stupid enough to not buy a house when they could.

> it will be hard for them, but the rewards are well worth it, both in
> dollars, and in fitness and health. Be sure to get plenty of rest...
> dont waste much money on junk food... eat lean, raw and well.

Makes a lot more sense for fools like you to just hang yourself.

> Looking for a slothful way out leads to more decay..then collapse at warp speed...

> hard work, but absolutely not work past an exhaustion limit (ever, not
> even for a second) , will bail you or a company out. (with companies
> its done by putting staff on incentives.. enough that they must earn
> the incentives to stay viable.... piece work for example.)

> such management has to come clean as well. those will survive... the
> rest collapse, including government as many states and citys are seeing
> now, and the largest corporations... corruption, sloth etc ruins its host...

How odd that we didnt see a single govt collapse during the great depression.

> hallmarks of such ruin by the way are visciousness, and seeking
> to trash others. (decent people dont have such needs... this is
> seem amply in individuals, corporations and government... they
> self destruct... takes about 20 years... final phase, when things
> start to get obvious, 2 years to collapse.

> Many states, corporations and govts in the US are already across that threshold.

Then just shut up and hang yourself.

> You dont have to be though... you can turn it around for yourself personally by these means.

Pity you couldnt even manage that.

phil scott

Nov 8, 2008, 8:00:22 PM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 9:58 am, "John A. Weeks III" <j...@johnweeks.com> wrote:
> In article
> <13a3ae84-1d71-4444-a742-f8141164a...@s9g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,

>  phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
>
> > Im 67 years old, and have run up a few businesses from scratch to
> > modest success... and suffered the personal effects of too soft a
> > life, sufficient money, then lazyness, got fat etc.
> > Looking for a slothful way out leads to more decay..then collapse at
> > warp speed...
>
> So, we can mark you down as not being in the "work smarter, not
> harder" category.  Now go away.
>
> -john-
>
> --
> John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            j...@johnweeks.com

> Newave Communications                        http://www.johnweeks.com

I recommend working both hard and smart.... not just smart.... just
smart by itself is actually not so smart,

it turns out that without actual physical work, brain engaging type
work, both the brain and body decline,

I spend a few decades as a consulting engineer and have seen this
personally, I still consult though, but make sure to work physically
at least ten hours a week in addition to that,

***
a brief commend on sarcasm... if you find joy in that read this
article... such behavior ruins its own host

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Bullies_Enjoy_The_Pain_Of_Others_28416.html

William Souden

Nov 8, 2008, 9:30:21 PM11/8/08
And what success have you ever managed,welfare boy?

William Souden
sales fool/ race track bum

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2008, 9:31:41 PM11/10/08
totally agreed..
open up ur own business the return is well-worth..
im dreaming of opening my own business one day but for now im still
studying and will collect money fast to open up my own business..
yeah!!

most jobs take more from you than

they return.<=i agree with this statement..definitely agree!!with the
increasement of food price, they didn't take any consideration..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>