new-nike-stores.com is a FRAUD

bria...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2008, 2:45:34 PM1/26/08
new-nike-stores.com is a FRAUD. they robbed me out of $300 and sent me
the wrong items. They said I needed to send more money for shipping
and they would send me the correct item. Like a fool i did and now
they will not respond to my emails. Do not purchase anything from this
site. I repeat new-nike-stores.com is a FRAUD.

Al Bundy

Jan 26, 2008, 7:45:48 PM1/26/08

This is shocking news really, shocking that a human would lack the
sense to stay away from such sites. You probably would also be shocked
to find out the shoes are not NIke anyway. They are probably nike
with a small n, shoes they manufacturer to look like the real thing.
Nike just can't be shipping from thousands of plants there and more
thousands of distributors. The fake shoes are confiscated at the
border if caught, but many filter through. I don't know the mechanics
of your trading, but perhaps that's what happened to the second
shipment. Now they don't want to correspond with anybody in America as
that might help uncover more of the operation. Youbenpwned.

timeOday

Jan 26, 2008, 3:21:50 PM1/26/08

It's a pity. Big-name American brands do little but import cheap stuff
from China and mark it up vastly. Our wages are depressed by foreign
competition, yet we can't enjoy the savings of direct importation. I
would like to be able to buy shoes from the same assembly line that
makes shoes for Nike but without the swoosh, at a big savings.