An odd occurence

Dawn

Sep 14, 2007, 12:54:27 PM9/14/07
Hello to the group,
So we decided to bbq hamburgers last night. Went to Albertsons to
purchase some buns and the hamburger (I like their butcher block for
that). At the register I grabbed a rewards card and handed it to the
clerk. As she took it I realized it was a Fred Meyers card and said
oh.. wrong card. She scanned it and said it didn't matter. It
worked, giving me my discount on the buns.
Dawn, who wonders if Safeway is also connected to Albertsons/Fred
Meyers.

Gini

Sep 14, 2007, 1:35:32 PM9/14/07

"Dawn" wrote
==
The clerk didn't know?

Dawn

Sep 14, 2007, 3:48:39 PM9/14/07

She knew. Wasn't the first Fred Meyers card she has scanned.
Dawn, just found it odd.

ChairMan

Sep 14, 2007, 6:09:58 PM9/14/07
In news:0cple3drrb9dikltt...@4ax.com,
Dawn <lin...@hotmail.com>spewed forth:

I accidently scanned my Albertsons card at Kroger gas pump and still got a
.03 discount.
Go figure

Greggie Gibson

Sep 15, 2007, 12:21:05 AM9/15/07
"ChairMan" <wh...@fu.com> wrote in

That's probably why there are no more albertsons in northern california