Tips And Tricks To Buying A Digital Camera

tio...@126.com

May 12, 2008, 10:27:26 AM5/12/08
Technology is changing fast and not everyone can adopt quickly and
welcome the changes. Believe it or not, but there are those who have a
problem accepting emails even today though it has become the primary
mode of communication. The usage of PDA's to store memos and notes is
even less. It comes as no surprise thus that buying a digital camera
is gaining acceptance slowly. Most people still prefer a film-based
model and sift over only if they have to.

Most people who plan on buying a digital camera start off startled as
they see the picture quality it can give from someone else's digital
camera. So they decide on buying a digital camera to get the same
quality snaps. Plus, a digital camera is very convenient as there is
no need for film rolls anymore. So remembering the rolls and what
snaps are on them are on their way out. Storing conventional snaps can
also become a problem as they tend to get lost and destroyed. Buying a
digital camera solves all these problems.

So when you have decided on buying a digital camera you should start
off by doing some research work. Try to read a few online reviews of
user experiences to know about the various brands, their features,
pluses and minuses. Before buying a digital camera you should know
them and thus you will yourself know what you should go for. These
online resources will also help you find the best bargains. Once you
have gone through them, buying a digital camera would be a whole lot
easier.

So first decide whether you are ready for buying a digital camera and
then carry out the research before taking a final decision. You can
start off by checking a few online shops, these usually offer great
bargains. But which stores do you need to turn to? Are these stores
secured for online purchases? Do some store reviews as part of your
research before buying a digital camera. This will surely make your
job of buying a digital camera much easier.

And once you have your camera and used it for a while, you will find
that you cannot live without it. You are sure to wonder why you didn't
decide on buying a digital camera earlier. Try out the various
effects, settings and techniques and clean up your old pictures with
the

http://users6.nofeehost.com/jecky/html/Bothsexes/20061002/43750.html

Al Bundy

May 12, 2008, 4:56:53 PM5/12/08
On May 12, 10:27 am, tion...@126.com wrote:
> Technology is changing fast and not everyone can adopt quickly and
> welcome the changes. Believe it or not, but there are those who have a
> problem accepting emails even today though it has become the primary
> mode of communication. The usage of PDA's to store memos and notes is
> even less. It comes as no surprise thus that buying a digital camera
> is gaining acceptance slowly. Most people still prefer a film-based
> model and sift over only if they have to.

I'm not an "early adopter" and I don't know many people without at
least one digital camera. Even the 11 year old has a Canon 5MP. I
favor Canon because of the great battery longevity. I use
rechargeables and have never had one run low before I just decided to
charge them for a major event. The key for me is to pick a camera and
concentrate on all the options available. The manual mode allows me to
lighten up those normally dark digital shots and focus better. Above
all else, one needs to have the camera with them and be ready for the
shot.
Where are you from that "most people still prefer a film-based model?"
You almost can't give a film camera away at a garage sale. I have four
high level film camera's stored away. I'll pull them out to film a
wedding as backup, but that's all.

davegb

May 12, 2008, 5:35:51 PM5/12/08
On May 12, 8:27 am, tion...@126.com wrote:
> Technology is changing fast and not everyone can adopt quickly and
> welcome the changes. Believe it or not, but there are those who have a
> problem accepting emails even today though it has become the primary
> mode of communication. The usage of PDA's to store memos and notes is
> even less. It comes as no surprise thus that buying a digital camera
> is gaining acceptance slowly. Most people still prefer a film-based
> model and sift over only if they have to.

Wake up, Rip! Digital cameras have been outselling film cameras for
several years now. Sales of film have plummeted. Put the pipe down and
go take a long walk!

Al Bundy

May 13, 2008, 6:14:53 PM5/13/08

Really folks, the OP is a troll.
I couldn't resist posting because I like cameras.
The poster merely cuts and pastes articles from Wikipedia and so on to
various groups. Remember Ablang? When he first started he was
depressed and couldn't find an American girl to go out with him. When
that angle ran out of steam he just started posting long articles here
and occasionally still does. I can only guess that when such posts
receive replies, it's somehow like having the real friends and
relationships these people lack.

Zar

May 14, 2008, 4:09:22 AM5/14/08

I didn't click on his link. I also noticed that he started the post
with technology and then the topic became digital camera.