This is supposed to be an election where all the votes are counted, not a Madonna concert !

tobetbaa

May 22, 2008, 12:04:13 AM5/22/08
There are only two plausible choices in this election, given the
climate, the character and the tumultuous times we are living in. It
will either be President Clinton or President McBush. This is an
election where all the votes should be counted, it is not about
staging the biggest rally money can buy in Tampa, to claim victory
after a pathetic voter tally in Kentucky. This is an election, not a
Madonna concert, get real, get serious, cut the stage production and
count all the votes.

http://surftofind.com/obama

John Larkin

May 22, 2008, 12:08:51 AM5/22/08

Obama as Hillary's vp: Back of the bus with you, boy.

John

Bill Marcum

May 22, 2008, 12:33:17 AM5/22/08
And if all the legal votes aren't enough to nominate the candidate you
want, change the rules until you do.

Robert Baer

May 22, 2008, 1:15:35 AM5/22/08
tobetbaa wrote:

Remember, in Florida, voting booths will be stolen, tampered with and
"cloned", along witha lot of dead people voting.

Michael A. Terrell

May 22, 2008, 2:13:26 AM5/22/08

No need with the new electronic voting machines. The vendor will
chose who you vote for, and save you the trouble. There is no paper
trail to challenge the results, so how can you prove who won?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Michael A. Terrell

May 22, 2008, 2:14:44 AM5/22/08

Why surf? He isn't worth finding. With his comments like 'Typical
White man', it's obvious that he's racist.

OrangeSFO

May 22, 2008, 2:36:18 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 11:13 pm, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> No need with the new electronic voting machines.

Florida banned touch-screen voting

OrangeSFO

May 22, 2008, 2:39:10 AM5/22/08

If I'm not mistaken, Obama took his name off the ballot (or never
petitioned to be on the ballot), respecting the rules of the DNC.
Hillary did not. How can a delegation representing those
circumstances be considered legit?

Message has been deleted

DaVoice

May 22, 2008, 5:36:34 PM5/22/08

"Shawn Hirn" <sr...@comcast.net> wrote

>> If I'm not mistaken, Obama took his name off the ballot (or never
>> petitioned to be on the ballot), respecting the rules of the DNC.
>> Hillary did not. How can a delegation representing those
>> circumstances be considered legit?
>

> It can't be legitimate. Hilly is such a hypocrite. She was one of the
> most vocal supporters of putting Michigan and Florida in the dog house
> for moving up their primaries. Now that she's behind, Clinton suddenly
> thinks they should undo what she supported in the first place.
>
> The only fair thing to do is to split Michigan's delegates 50-50 between
> Obama and Clinton. Of course, since that would not result in any change
> at all in the outcome of primary season, why bother?

If Michigans delegates were counted and split 50/50 that would be a net gain
for Obama, since he wasn't even on the ballot because he was PLAYING BY THE
RULES. The DNC said Florida and Michigan would not be seated or counted at
the convention, so he didn't campain there. Who in their right mind would?
Hillary did, and that is one of the reasons she's still hanging around so
she can try to recoup the money she loaned her campaign that was spent in a
place that "wasn't supposed to count". Now she's in Florida crying out
about *every vote should count* when she was well aware of the fact that
those votes and delegates would NOT be counted before the primary took
place. The DNC screwed the pooch here, and now there is no "quick fix" they
are stuck with Obama, who they really want to abandon like rats from a
sinking ship, and Hillary wants him to lose to McDumbshit so she has HER
shot in 4 years.

Ramble over.

Rick "DaVoice" Charles
Most likely undervoting the POTUS slot on the ballot

WuzYoungOnceToo

May 22, 2008, 5:56:36 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 5:09 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <58679a2c-b87d-4d7f-9c12-fe855d8ae...@y22g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> It can't be legitimate. Hilly is such a hypocrite.

At this point both sides are flagrant hypocrites. Ever since late
2000 the religious mantra from the Dems was "Every vote should count"
along with the word "disenfranchised" being slipped into every
discussion possible. The irony was that in 2000 the vast majority of
the voters they claim were "disenfranchised" shouldered at least part
of the blame themselves (inability to understand a simple ballot,
properly punch out a chad, etc.) Now we have two entire states of Dem
voters who are being told that their votes won't count due to
absolutely no fault of their own. Of course we're not hearing much
outrage over this from Obama supporters, are we? That is, unless
there's some secret meaning to "fuck 'em" that I'm not aware of.

Michael A. Terrell

May 22, 2008, 9:13:39 PM5/22/08

Shawn Hirn wrote:

> It can't be legitimate. Hilly is such a hypocrite. She was one of the
> most vocal supporters of putting Michigan and Florida in the dog house
> for moving up their primaries. Now that she's behind, Clinton suddenly
> thinks they should undo what she supported in the first place.
>
> The only fair thing to do is to split Michigan's delegates 50-50 between
> Obama and Clinton. Of course, since that would not result in any change
> at all in the outcome of primary season, why bother?

No, if the DNC doesn't recognize both Florida and Michigan's
primaries as legitimate, they should both refuse to put the Democratic
party's candidate on their ballots in November, and ignore any write-ins
for that candidate.

Michael A. Terrell

May 22, 2008, 10:24:18 PM5/22/08

Yet, they haven't been replaced.

krw

May 23, 2008, 6:39:54 PM5/23/08
In article <9oydndo4PM7bh6vV...@earthlink.com>,
mike.t...@earthlink.net says...

> Shawn Hirn wrote:
> >
> > It can't be legitimate. Hilly is such a hypocrite. She was one of the
> > most vocal supporters of putting Michigan and Florida in the dog house
> > for moving up their primaries. Now that she's behind, Clinton suddenly
> > thinks they should undo what she supported in the first place.
> >
> > The only fair thing to do is to split Michigan's delegates 50-50 between
> > Obama and Clinton. Of course, since that would not result in any change
> > at all in the outcome of primary season, why bother?
>

> No, if the DNC doesn't recognize both Florida and Michigan's
> primaries as legitimate, they should both refuse to put the Democratic
> party's candidate on their ballots in November, and ignore any write-ins
> for that candidate.

Nah, just refuse to send Democrat electors, should they win.

--
Keith

krw

May 23, 2008, 6:39:53 PM5/23/08
In article <HHlZj.89503$y05....@newsfe22.lga>, davoi...@cox.net
says...

> "Shawn Hirn" <sr...@comcast.net> wrote
>
> >> If I'm not mistaken, Obama took his name off the ballot (or never
> >> petitioned to be on the ballot), respecting the rules of the DNC.
> >> Hillary did not. How can a delegation representing those
> >> circumstances be considered legit?
> >
> > It can't be legitimate. Hilly is such a hypocrite. She was one of the
> > most vocal supporters of putting Michigan and Florida in the dog house
> > for moving up their primaries. Now that she's behind, Clinton suddenly
> > thinks they should undo what she supported in the first place.
> >
> > The only fair thing to do is to split Michigan's delegates 50-50 between
> > Obama and Clinton. Of course, since that would not result in any change
> > at all in the outcome of primary season, why bother?
>
> If Michigans delegates were counted and split 50/50 that would be a net gain
> for Obama, since he wasn't even on the ballot because he was PLAYING BY THE
> RULES. The DNC said Florida and Michigan would not be seated or counted at
> the convention, so he didn't campain there. Who in their right mind would?

So, in your opinion, Shrillary's mind isn't right?

> Hillary did, and that is one of the reasons she's still hanging around so
> she can try to recoup the money she loaned her campaign that was spent in a
> place that "wasn't supposed to count". Now she's in Florida crying out
> about *every vote should count* when she was well aware of the fact that
> those votes and delegates would NOT be counted before the primary took
> place. The DNC screwed the pooch here, and now there is no "quick fix" they
> are stuck with Obama, who they really want to abandon like rats from a
> sinking ship, and Hillary wants him to lose to McDumbshit so she has HER
> shot in 4 years.

She's already lost to "McDumbShit". That's what we're discussing.

--
Keith