Paper towels in rest-rooms?

A Veteran

Aug 23, 2007, 11:44:30 PM8/23/07
If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
public toilets and why touch the handle?

--
when you believe the only tool you have is a hammer.
All problems look like nails.

Al Bundy

Aug 24, 2007, 5:42:21 AM8/24/07

A Veteran wrote:
> If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
> esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets and why touch the handle?

Thanks for the tip, EINSTONE.

nicks...@ece.villanova.edu

Aug 24, 2007, 6:26:49 AM8/24/07
A Veteran <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

>... not everyone washes their hands in the public toilets.

Good...

Nick

Wayne Sallee

Aug 24, 2007, 10:16:51 AM8/24/07
A Veteran wrote on 8/23/2007 11:44 PM:
> not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets

LOL That reminds me of a story about a school that
set out to put a stop to the girls putting kiss
marks on the bathroom mirrors. They brought all the
students into the bathroom, and the janitor show
them how difficult it was to clean the kiss marks
off of the mirror. :-)

Wayne Sallee
Webm...@LeesburgNazarene.org

Bill

Aug 24, 2007, 12:01:58 PM8/24/07
Germs can be found on the paper towel dispenser handle too!

More germs here....

Faucets
Phones
Desktops
Toilet seats
Daycare
Playgrounds
Bus travel
Gyms
Theatres
Restaurants
Work
Medical offices

Mark Anderson

Aug 24, 2007, 6:36:10 PM8/24/07
In article geo...@humboldt1.com says...

> If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
> esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets and why touch the handle?

Hint: If you wash your penis it's better not to wash your hands on your
way out. As long as you don't pee on your hands and you bathe
frequently, there is nothing unsanitary about touching one's own penis.
The sinks and the faucet handles in these restrooms harbor the most
germs because every Tom, Dick, and Harry touched those and you don't
know what kind of germs they harbor on their penii. Washing your hands
in a restroom is actually more unsanitary than just zippering up and
leaving. Unfortunately society has everyone acting like lemmings
thinking that their penis is a bad place and by washing your hands you
wash off the cooties.

But you're right about the paper towels. The door handles are bad too.

E Z Peaces

Aug 24, 2007, 7:50:55 PM8/24/07
A Veteran wrote:
> If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
> esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets and why touch the handle?

http://medgadget.com/archives/2007/03/could_a_copper.html

The Real Bev

Aug 25, 2007, 1:08:28 AM8/25/07
Wayne Sallee wrote:

> A Veteran wrote on 8/23/2007 11:44 PM:
> > not everyone washes their hands in the
> > public toilets
>
> LOL That reminds me of a story about a school that
> set out to put a stop to the girls putting kiss
> marks on the bathroom mirrors. They brought all the
> students into the bathroom, and the janitor show
> them how difficult it was to clean the kiss marks
> off of the mirror. :-)

You missed the important part: he used the toilet-cleaning rag to clean the
mirrors.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Wayne Sallee

Aug 24, 2007, 9:51:09 AM8/24/07
A Veteran wrote on 8/23/2007 11:44 PM:
> not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets

LOL That reminds me of a story about a school that

set out to put a stop to the girls putting kiss
marks on the bathroom mirrors. They brought all the
students into the bathroom, and the janitor show
them how difficult it was to clean the kiss marks
off of the mirror. :-)

Wayne Sallee
Webm...@LeesburgNazarene.org

hchi...@hotmail.com

Aug 25, 2007, 10:17:41 AM8/25/07
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:36:10 -0500, Mark Anderson
<m...@nospambrandylion.com> wrote:

>The sinks and the faucet handles in these restrooms harbor the most
>germs because every Tom, Dick, and Harry touched those and you don't
>know what kind of germs they harbor on their penii.

Dunno about Tom or Dick, but I resemble that remark. Bowel movements
excepted, your post is right. Trivia - did you know that the pen the
cashier hands you to use to sign off on your credit slip has more
germs than most public toilets?

The moving hand writes, and having writ, moves on...

Don K

Aug 25, 2007, 12:34:39 PM8/25/07
<hchi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Dunno about Tom or Dick, but I resemble that remark. Bowel movements
> excepted, your post is right. Trivia - did you know that the pen the
> cashier hands you to use to sign off on your credit slip has more
> germs than most public toilets?

Trivia should probably avoid that cashier or use her own pen from now on.
Also she might consider getting a restraining order to prevent stalkers.

Don

Wayne Sallee

Aug 27, 2007, 2:44:09 PM8/27/07
Wayne Sallee wrote on 8/24/2007 9:51 AM:
> A Veteran wrote on 8/23/2007 11:44 PM:
>> not everyone washes their hands in the
>> public toilets
>
> LOL That reminds me of a story about a school that set out to put a stop
> to the girls putting kiss marks on the bathroom mirrors. They brought
> all the students into the bathroom, and the janitor show them how
> difficult it was to clean the kiss marks off of the mirror. :-)
>
> Wayne Sallee
> Webm...@LeesburgNazarene.org

Yea, or the story I heard was that he stuck the
squigi in the toilet, and then proceeded to clean
the mirrors.

But I thought I would let the reader use their
imagination :-)

And of course there were no more kiss marks on the
mirrors after that :-)

Wayne Sallee

Aug 27, 2007, 2:57:14 PM8/27/07
The Real Bev wrote on 8/25/2007 1:08 AM:
> Wayne Sallee wrote:
>
>> A Veteran wrote on 8/23/2007 11:44 PM:
>> > not everyone washes their hands in the
>> > public toilets
>>
>> LOL That reminds me of a story about a school that set out to put a
>> stop to the girls putting kiss marks on the bathroom mirrors. They
>> brought all the students into the bathroom, and the janitor show them
>> how difficult it was to clean the kiss marks off of the mirror. :-)
>
> You missed the important part: he used the toilet-cleaning rag to clean
> the mirrors.

Yea, or the story I heard was that he stuck the

Nicik Name

Aug 29, 2007, 9:05:46 PM8/29/07

"A Veteran" <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote in message

> If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
> esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
> public toilets and why touch the handle?
I use the sink to wash my hands in, not the toilet.
Once your out the door..........the paper towel?

hchi...@hotmail.com

Aug 30, 2007, 11:19:48 AM8/30/07
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:05:46 -0400, "Nicik Name"
<orb...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>"A Veteran" <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote in message
>> If you use them, use it to open the door on the way out.
>> esp. if you're eating out. Hint. not everyone washes their hands in the
>> public toilets and why touch the handle?
>I use the sink to wash my hands in, not the toilet.
>Once your out the door..........the paper towel?

Attach it to the heel of your shoe, of course.

val189

Aug 30, 2007, 4:16:19 PM8/30/07
On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, "Nicik Name" <orb...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Once your out the door..........the paper towel?

You have to perfect the ol' pull-door-open-then-turn-and-toss-towel-
into-basket routine.
If there is only one of those hot air dryers, then use your shirttail,
or a clean hankie to grab door handle, unless you can elbow your way
out. Then, keep Purel or such in your bag or in the car and use
immed. after exiting restaurant.