Welcome to hongfeng trade co.,ltd!We Wholesale many various famous brands of sport shoes,bags,clothes and so on !

poll...@hotmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 4:32:09 PM10/13/07
Aug 1st,2007
Dear sir or madam,
we accept paypal We are the one of the biggest suppliers in China for
shoes and
clothing our website:1.http://www.nikekickcoo.com MSN&E-
mail:linda...@hotmail.com and linda...@yahoo.com &We sell all
kinds of brand shoes,as belows,
&Nike:Shox(TN,TL,NZ,oz,R3,R4,Turbo,Ride)//max James(1-4)//Dunk//
Kobe//
Jordan(1-22)//Airforce1//&Adidas:TMC//Coloradidas//Goodyear&Puma///
Gucci///Prade///Timberland///Bapestar/// &&We also sell brand
clothes,
we sell many kinds of clothes,as below: bape,
bbc,arfuldodger,coogi,LRG ,evisu,lacoste,polo,adhardy.LRG,abercrombie,replay ,seven,citizenso,humanity,antik,rock&republic..... ..
all of our products are with Original box, card, label, No matter
where you are in the world, you can order all these goods in very
minimum quantity and receive it very and fast and safety. Pls feel
free to contact us.
hongfeng trade co,.ltd www.nikekickcoo.com

poll...@hotmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 4:33:43 PM10/13/07

Al Bundy

Oct 13, 2007, 5:27:28 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 4:32 pm, polly...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Aug 1st,2007
> Dear sir or madam,
> we accept paypal We are the one of the biggest suppliers in China for
> shoes and
> clothing our website:1.http://www.nikekickcoo.comMSN&E-
> mail:linda.c...@hotmail.com and linda10...@yahoo.com &We sell all

> kinds of brand shoes,as belows,

> all of our products are with Original box, card, label, No matter

> where you are in the world, you can order all these goods in very
> minimum quantity and receive it very and fast and safety. Pls feel
> free to contact us.

Interesting how so many top brands come from the same factory.
Somebody is busy printing "Original" labels over there.
I've been seeking some new Formosa Flyers like there were here in the
70's. Folks, these back alley or garage operations have us outnumbered.