Where to get the best deal on LLC liability insurance?

laredotornado

Jun 10, 2008, 6:45:38 PM6/10/08

I've been working as a sole proprietor in the software development
business. Recently a recruiting firm found me a new contract in the
state of Colorado where I work and live. They are requiring me to
form an LLC and get liability insurance, as per the term below

As a corp-to-corp consultant, we have Net 15 Payment Terms and require
a Certificate of Liability Insurance for at least $1,000,000.00 in
coverage.

They have recommended an agent. But I'm looking for the best deal and
don't know where to start.

Thanks for any advice, - Dave

Jun 11, 2008, 3:22:24 AM6/11/08

"laredotornado" <laredo...@zipmail.com> wrote in message

I pay $475 a year for liability plus other business coverage in a totally
unrelated industry. I use Sterling Insurance.