Free Calendars. R.U. frugal?

A 'Nam Veteran

Oct 6, 2008, 10:47:19 AM10/6/08
I used to buy expensive calendars with the pretty pictures .
Now , I find a hardware store give-away and glue the month part over the
old month. after all its been awhile since I've seen the art.
or you can get a 11 or 12 y.o. calendar and the day/dates match.
anyone that much of a hoarder?
--
Money; What a concept !

Al Bundy

Oct 6, 2008, 5:50:33 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 10:47 am, A 'Nam Veteran <georgewks...@humboldt1.com>
wrote:

2008, what a concept!
I can't live in the past. You can print a calendar off the Internet
for the cost of paper and ink.
The dollar store always has them.
Real estate and other concerns always give them away.

Message has been deleted

Lou

Oct 6, 2008, 8:01:01 PM10/6/08

A year can start on any one of the seven days of the week. If it
weren't for leap years, seven calendars would be all anyone ever needed.
Leap years complicate the pattern however.

For everyday purposes, the cycle repeats every 28 years. However,
century years are not leap years unless they're divisible by 400. The
upshot is that the entire cycle repeats every 400 years. You could have
used your old calendar from 1608 this year. I confess that I don't
hoard quite that much.

Al Bundy

Oct 7, 2008, 4:29:41 PM10/7/08

Or...if the poster has that much time to waste, he could sit down with
a ruler and some paper and create his own calendar every year.

Message has been deleted