[DU-WATCH] A SOLDIER WRITES: I'm pissed as hell about this-

Jay Shaft/ CFTM Editor

Feb 6, 2005, 2:02:05 PM2/6/05
Coalition For Free Thought In Media recieved this letter from an
Inactive Reserve soldier who has been called back to duty. At this
time we are tryng to contact this person for more information and
to conduct an interview.

As of right now we have not been able to determine any further
details but we will be following up on this as part of our efforts
to expose the facts behind deployments to Iraq and increased call-ups
of the I.R.R.

Jay Shaft, Editor, C.F.T.M.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO OTHERS RECIEVING THIS E-MAIL----

I DID GET THIS WITH TWO DIFFERENT E-MAIL ADDRESSES THAT ARE VALID
AND WORKING. FOR HIS SAFETY AND PROTECTION I TOOK OFF THE ADDRESSES
FROM THIS LETTER. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THIS MAN PLEASE
E-MAIL ME coalitionforfre...@yahoo.com AND I WILL GIVE
YOU THE ADDRESSES.

Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:32:18 -0700 From: Doug To:
coalitionforfre...@yahoo.com

I'm pissed as hell about this.

I'm one of those who have been called up.. in short:

I'm one of them. I got out of the army nearly 18 (EIGHTEEN) years
ago. I complted on tour of active duty and remained in the IRR since
July of '87. I was not called up during Desert Storm. My current
life situation is that my wife is disabled and mentally ill. I am
a network engineeer at a military health center. And they are trying
to activate me to send me to drive a truck over there. Go figure.
I have had NO contact with the military in 18 years - I have not
drilled. I have no uniforms. I have received no pay. I have not
picked up a weapon since I got out. I filed an exemption request
in late September based on their requirements - and I supplied
documenting evidence to support and prove my wife's disability. It
was denied last week. I have filed an appeal and have contacted my
Congressman. This is tearing my family apart. Is there anybody out
there going thru the same thing? We need to communicate. It appears
the IRR folks in their zeal to get bodies do not recognize a mental
illness (severe bipolar and PSTD, as well as anorexia) as valid
'disabilities'. But my wife has been disabled according to the
Social Security Administration since early 1997...

DOUG

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/3iazvD/6WnJAA/xGEGAA/Sj.0lB/TM

du-watch-u...@yahoogroups.com