Pass the lord and praise the ammunition.

Raleigh Myers

Jun 6, 2003, 12:48:46 PM6/6/03
Ra Energy Fdn.
Raleigh Myers
http://raenergy.igc.org/raenergy.html
Worksheet bio
http://www.igc.apc.org/raenergy/bio.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pass the lord and praise the ammunition. "And thats' the way it is" using
a now retired journalist's sign off.

We need to see the real evil behind the persecution of those beyond the
core investor group.

Core Investor group

<http://raenergy.igc.org/Core_investor.html>http://raenergy.igc.org/Core_investor.html

Designer sin Savage beyond belief

http://raenergy.igc.org/DesighnerSinSavageBeyondBelief.html

Call to Action Artists, Wizards, Students and Cosmic citizens

What we need to do for a purchase and work stoppage to vote on a bill of
rights-constitution for the planet and all upon it.

<http://raenergy.igc.org/action.html>http://raenergy.igc.org/action.html

Check out the newsgroups in my sig below for more "organized usury" hand
writing on the wall prophetics.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

<http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/>[CC<http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/>)
Cross post post haste

Acting together we can make a difference
Please send these messages to as many people as possible.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fight Fascism - Corporatism and the stranglehold they hold on our government.
http://raenergy.igc.org/FriendlyFascism.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good people to do nothing." Edmund Burke

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FOLKSAY(people say) ............."THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND,
THIS LAND IS MY LAND, THIS LAND IS MADE FOR YOU AND ME" has become Our
Global village Planetary anthem and in essence we voted for citizen
empowerment as we sung it. Now let's get it officially on record with
electronic direct democracy.
THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS is the reality at hand! The
children of the universe, the right to be here generation _ the meek taking
their prophetic inheritance out of probate is not a conspiracy.

Direct Democracy replaces Representative Oligarchy
http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Direct+Democracy+replaces+representative+oligarchy

In the mean time Questions to candidates chosen by the oligarchy.
http://raenergy.igc.org/COND3.rtf

Ra Energy Fdn.
Raleigh Myers
http://raenergy.igc.org/raenergy.html