Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

RE: Party on Sunday, Jan.13!! BEST talk station North Florida: AM 1460! Start-up: Monday, Jan. 14.!!

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

david grace

未読、
2008/01/13 0:27:312008/01/13
To:
Hi All,
Change is incremental, but life moves foreward. There will be a new progressive radio station in N Florida, right at the intersection of two major interstate highways. The kick-off date is this Monday, and there will be a Schmooze-Fest / Open House on Sunday afternoon. If you have friends in the area, or will be driving through, feel free to stop in.

Sunday, Jan. 13, at any time, noon-5.
AM 1460 WZNZ
Enterprise Building - lobby
Northwest corner of Belfort and J. Turner Butler,
about one mile east of I-95.
Jacksonville, Florida

My Best,
David Grace

"All it takes is the signature of a low ranking NCO to send someone right around the world and have them locked up indefinitely but it takes the signature of the secretary of defense to let them go."
--Torin Nelson, Private Intelligence Contractor

Party on Sunday, Jan.13!! BEST talk station North Florida: AM 1460! Start-up: Monday, Jan. 14.!!~