Demonstration of google censorship in this group

Rich Winkel

Sep 2, 2009, 7:19:49 AM9/2/09
Go to google's m.a.p page at
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.activism.progressive/topics
type "hitler" in the search box and click "search this group".
You will not find the article posted last night titled
"How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.activism.progressive/msg/59cb8a3a13c2be21
despite the word "hitler" ocurring over a dozen times in
the body of the article and in the subject line.

Don't be evil eh? Google's credibility is zero.
If you have suggestions for alternatives to google's "groups", gmail, web
search functions etc please send them to me and I'll post them.