Space Ship Earth or Milking Parlor For Cash Cows

Raleigh Myers

Jun 15, 2010, 12:08:38 AM6/15/10
Raleigh Myers
Ra Energy Fdn,
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Space Ship Earth or Milking Parlor For Cash Cows

The planet is not a vehicle for a few to milk the many. We are going
through space together and we should start realizing it. Phoney money
and phoney debt is what humanity is working for, rather than each other
and progeny.

The economy of the PHDs has given us a view of what is really happening.
Thanks to them we see plainly how we have been duped into a nihilistic
stupor believing that the market economy is real. The economists deploy
their trade to a world that believes that the players are honest and have
the best interests of citizens and progeny in mind. The contrast of what
is happening, is their resource _ the banking fraud contrasts it out...
how the banksters got away with it so far...
http://raenergy.igc.org/bankingfraud.html

We can see plainly now, the rain has stopped, as the song goes, that we
have been taken for a ride over the rapids in real time.

The very idea of the currency was dreamed up to rob the planet
eventually. When we project, we see Rollerball in the future where a few
corporations carpet bagging the planet via usury manipulated currencies,
hyped stock values, speculated real estate values etc..

To take this to the next step, we as a people have to wise up and take
this puppy in our own hands. We are on a space ship and we should change
our mindset to encompass that, rather than be rectally fed with
tickle-down from a few psychopathic corporatists, banksters, investors
etc..

When we involve all on Earth to vote on a covenant between ourselves the
force, the resulting commonality etc. will lean in the direction of a
covenant that includes our progeny as well as ourselves. It is this
realization of all living things and our the billions of our children yet
to be born, that will give the weight needed to bring about this up tick
in consciousness and loyalty to kin, and realizing the space ship in
their name, rather than economics _ people before profits drops money as
the leading indicator for life support leaving the money straw man in the
hot water.

A cartoon that could depict what is happening would be humanity standing
in water that has slowly been heating up. When it reaches the genitals a
new attitude suddenly happened. Born again Colson had it right or right
wing, that if you got em by the unit their hearts and minds will soon
follow. Getting this to blow back on them is the theme here _ think perp
walk in Avitar as the corporatists are marched off to never never land,
Elba Island or those concentration camps that the Bushscists had built by
Halberton...

A view of the heating up part of the cartoon just as it reaches unit
height...
An outright "economic war" resulting in unemployment, poverty and disease
is carried out through the free market. Peoples lives are in a freefall
and their purchasing power is destroyed. In a very real sense, the last
twenty years of global "free market" economy have resulted, through
poverty and social destitution, in the lives of millions of people.

Rather than addressing an impending social catastrophe, Western
governments, which serve the interests of the economic elites, have
installed a "Big Brother" police state, with a mandate to confront and
repress all forms of opposition and social dissent.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20100506&articleId=19025

Then there is the solution where all we need to do is become at one with
WeThePeopleIsm as seen in the rediscovery of direct democracy Greece
today... We have a way out with the global vote _ a covenant between
ourselves _ WeThePeopleIsm 1775 planet wide...
http://raenergy.igc.org/WeThePeopleIsm.html

Lowest Common Denominator in human equality is a covenant between
ourselves to go where no one has ever gone before...
http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

blog Humanity Will Follow Through On The Covenant They Vote For
http://blogs.alternet.org/raenergy/2010/05/24/humanity-will-follow-through-on-the-covenant-they-vote-for/

As things progress down the rabbit hole, some of you might want to take a
look at this stuff again _ red pill recommended...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Much of what we do, is to give talking points to focus the conversation
on lowest common denominator solutions and thinking. Many have seen some
of these points before, how about those you might share this with...
Creative Commons encourages you to share and enhance...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

40 Trillion Saved In Ten Years _ Medicare For All, FICA (Federal
INSURANCE Collection Act) All Transaction
All Pay... listening to the Dick Armey Heritage foundation mantras is a
moot point.

Insurance is not considered a tax when collected outside We The People's
government... http://tinyurl.com/nk8aoz

Health in a handbasket puts it together as they take it apart... Racheal
Madow 3/8/10 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#35771844

VIDEO | Keith Olberman: Legislators for Sale
Keith Olbermann, MSNBC Countdown: "Finally tonight, as promised, a
Special Comment on Health Care Reform in this country, and in particular,
the 'public insurance option.'" http://www.truthout.org/080409B?n

WE need to rattle the cage a bit here with a global consciousness uptick,
or put another way, a mass realization that the waking of the Collective
Consciousness are destined to become WeThePeopleIsm 1775...
http://tinyurl.com/yzqkepg

On the solution side above and beyond nations and parties, with the perp
walk of the corporatists in the movie Avatar still fresh in our minds,
Before we have a revolution, lets have a global referendum
http://tinyurl.com/27nrka7 of We The People by We The People for We The
people as a bill of rights voted with We The People. This land is Your
Land, This Land is My Land, This Land (Spaceship Earth) Is Made for You
and ME as we have been singing around the world in a hundred or so
languages for the last fifty years _ we have already voted....
We have a way out with the global vote _ a covenant between ourselves _
WeThePeopleIsm 1775 planet wide...
http://raenergy.igc.org/WeThePeopleIsm.html

Lowest Common Denominator in human equality is a covenant between
ourselves to go where no one has ever gone before...
http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

Raleigh Myers
Ra Energy Fdn.
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Op Eds more of the latest going back decades
http://groups.google.com/groups?ie=UTF-8&q=raenergy
http://tinyurl.com/ygwmpvv
more http://tinyurl.com/yjegljf more... http://tinyurl.com/yjoeev2

Videos Ought 2010 A Transcendence Odyssey a movie where ALL the worlds' a
stage Everyone is in it _ See Currency The Redistribution of TIME and
Digging Slavery's Grave, the secular version.
http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Let us experiment with laws and customs, with money systems and
governments, until we chart the one true course - until we find the
majesty of our proper orbit as the planets above have found theirs. And
then at last we shall move all together in the harmony of our sphere
under the great impulse of a single creation - one unity, one system, one
design.
Roger Bacon

Let WE The People vote on a covenant between ourselves...
http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C ) material the use of
which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such
material is made available for educational purposes, to advance
understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and
social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C.
section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php

Creative Commons License
Ought 2010 by Raleigh Myers is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 United States License.