Paradigm Shift _ TINA 2 _ There Is a New Alternative

Raleigh Myers

Nov 11, 2008, 1:22:39 PM11/11/08
Ra Energy Fdn.
Ra-Chi is our agenda http://ra-chi.org
Raleigh Myers
Worksheet bio
http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html
Op Eds more of the latest going back decades http://tinyurl.com/6de9aa

Paradigm Shift _ TINA 2.0 (There Is a New Alternative)

Its all about life support, social securitization, WeThePeopleIsm vs.
TINA 1.0 (There Is No Alternative) Thatherite Raganhood Bushscist
Corporatism's destiny deprivation uber allas.

Yes We Can rings from sea to shining sea....
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

As the planet tanks we can shift the weight of the ballast rather
than scurry around rearanging the deck chairs.

Jubilee Quittance _ Planet Deeded to Progeny, the unfinished work of
the creator, via Global Vote, puts the ownership society in it's
proper place. When we decide not to continually go after the land of
others, other things can be done with our TIME, the national treasure
misused for the theft of the land and resources. Rather than just
forgive debt and return land to the product of you partnership in
creation, we can change the way we Value TIME, our cosmic
commons http://tinyurl.com/5gm4dn

It is time for a look at the solution from a 'more for the most'
Lowest Common Denominator POV _ LCD Talking points
http://raenergy.igc.org/lcdn.html#game

A master plan, millennia in the making _ a PARADIGM SHIFT beginning
with Digging Slavery's Grave morphing to "Transcending from What is
To What Ought" MEME harvest... http://raenergy.igc.org/memeharvest.html

The whole idea of currencies is bogus from the start _ chasing the
money changers from the temple of life can be emulated, as some
prophets have shown.
Videos Ought 2010 A Transcendence Odyssey a movie where ALL the
worlds' a stage Everyone is in it _ See Currency The Redistribution
of TIME and Digging Slavery's Grave the secular version.
http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THESE POSTS WIDELY AND EXCUSE DUPLICATE LISTINGS
The definition of FASCISM is the control of government by business.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Corporatism+Mussolini&ie=UTF-8&

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
If we get a young president with an already shifted mindset, the
youth of the world will respond in kind _ much of the planets war
torn populations are under thirty.

Barack Obama "YES WE CAN" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY
So what experience are we talking about in the current elections.
Bertrand Russell pointed out that resistance to change magnifies
itself by the square of it's importance.
Obama says share the presidency rather than just vote for him.
Nowhere in the GOP or the DLC is there a hint of sharing anything.
Experience in the brinksmanship of the levers of government by the
brightest of the bright has proved to be a disaster for over ninety
percent of the population. Jack Kennedy was 42 when elected and made
change the new definition of history. Lech Welesa, a shipyard
Electrician with no experience in government, became the president of
Poland in the worst of times _ today we have an Idiocracy created by
the status quo. We now need to manage a PARADIGM SHIFT not just
change. The alphabet soup crowd brought us GAIAcide and Corporatism _
it could hardly get any worse. If we get a young president with an
already shifted mindset, the youth of the world will respond in kind
_ much of the planets war torn populations are under thirty.

Lets get the PHDs Hippocratically involved
http://raenergy.igc.org/iatrogaiacide.html

The Shift The Movie
<http://www.theshiftmovie.com/home.html>http://www.theshiftmovie.com/home.html

The Universe is the Hydrogen Economy _ Solar Hydrogen a solar budget
issue http://tinyurl.com/2c8kjc

Satyagraha, as defined by Gandhi, can mean "an effort to discover,
discern, obtain or apply the Truth".

Through just five or six intermediaries, you could be linked to
millions of others
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Six+degrees+of+separation&spell=1

Op Ed blogging into the last century http://tinyurl.com/6de9aa

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Escaping the Matrix is the Door Getting Through to the other side _
Global Transformation: The Text: A stream of consciousness on problem
and solution
http://raenergy.igc.org/renaissance.html#Text

Humanity has a common name _ Ra Sha Da Ma
http://raenergy.igc.org/lcdn.html#individuals

Energy Policy for the second superpower
http://raenergy.igc.org/energypolicy.html#municipal

VIDEO: What is a Progressive?
http://cdncon.vo.llnwd.net/o2/fotf/progressiveVideo/swf/index.html

Being an Activist is a high calling _ seeking the high moral ground
for fairness is prophetic.
http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html#concerts

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
~Margaret Mead

Select and paste if the URLs are split Google it for more info also
click on groups example: Solar Hydrogen Economy

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some other lectures leading to solutions
http://raenergy.igc.org/Googleclick.html

Corporatist - Fascistic factoids FDR Eisenhower Mussolini Lincoln
warned of the corporatist-Fascist attack strategy.
http://raenergy.igc.org/sig.html

Ra Energy Fdn.
Raleigh Myers
Worksheet bio
http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html
Blog
http://raenergy.blogspot.com/
Op Ed back 20 years
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=raenergy&start=0&scoring=d&ie=UTF-8&

Call to Action virtual seminar for change. http://raenergy.igc.org/action.html

I may be singing to the choir, with these talking points, but there
are over six billion people who need attitude adjustment as you were
in the same need just a bit ago. They need this help because many of
you did not share your newly acquired awareness with them. If you
have made your contribution please use these points for more
outreach_give them a piece of your MIND. http://raenergy.igc.org/mindone.html

http://raenergy.igc.org/ArchitypeOfFairness.html#Think

Let us experiment with laws and customs, with money systems and
governments, until we chart the one true course - until we find the
majesty of our proper orbit as the planets above have found theirs&
And then at last we shall move all together in the harmony of our
sphere under the great impulse of a single creation - one unity, one
system, one design.
Roger Bacon

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C ) material the use of which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such
material is made available for educational purposes, to advance
understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and
social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C.
section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
AM