Baloney and the B'nai B'rith

1 view

jgu...@wyoming.com

Jun 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/18/95

>From "The Denver Post" on 6/18/95... quoting an article in the "New York
Times" which in turn references a report by the Anti-Defamation League of
B'nai B'rith called (grab your barf bags!) "Beyond the Bombing: The Militia
Menace Grows".

This sterling example of The Big Lie begins with the assinine statement that
".The apparent link between the two men charged in the bombing in
Oklahoma City and paramilitary groups has attracted membership in such
organizations..."

I'm especially disappointed to see such hate-mongering from a Jewish
organization. I see little difference between Hitler blaming a communist Jew
for the Reichstag fire and Bnai B'rith blaming the Militia for the Oklahoma
City bombing.

A liar is a liar.. no matter what their political bent might be.

INTERBOAT

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95

You may be disappointed but you should not be surprised. Jews invented
hate-mongering and the big lie, and continue to be masters at the practice
of both. There is only one final solution.

Joseph T. Adams

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95

INTERBOAT (inte...@aol.com) wrote:

: You may be disappointed but you should not be surprised. Jews invented

: hate-mongering and the big lie,

You have learned hate well.

*Some* Jews are guilty of this, as are some Gentiles, some Blacks,
some Whites . . .

The majority of members of all these groups are decent and honest
people.

: and continue to be masters at the practice

: of both. There is only one final solution.

I assume you are alluding to Hitler's "final solution" which
constituted basically mass murder.

If those who practice hatred and lying are to be killed, you will have
to be the first one to go.

By the way, my Savior was a Jew.

Joe

Ned Brickley

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95

inte...@aol.com (INTERBOAT) wrote:

>You may be disappointed but you should not be surprised. Jews invented

>hate-mongering and the big lie, and continue to be masters at the practice

>of both. There is only one final solution.

Thank you for you thought, Adolph. Or should I say, lack of thought?
And people wonder why subscribers from Aol our flamed so often.

LIVE FREE, OR LIVE IN MASSACHUSSETTS!!!

Ned Brickley
traveler @empire.net

Julie Cochrane

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95

inte...@aol.com (INTERBOAT) writes:

>You may be disappointed but you should not be surprised. Jews invented
>hate-mongering and the big lie, and continue to be masters at the practice
>of both. There is only one final solution.

TROLL!

--
Julie Cochrane
* * *

Scott Alan Malcomson

Jun 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/22/95

In article <803587350$24...@mail.starpath.com> jrc...@prism.gatech.edu (Julie Cochrane) writes:
>From: jrc...@prism.gatech.edu (Julie Cochrane)
>Date: Mon, 19 Jun 95 18:42:30 GMT
>Subject: Re: Baloney and the B'nai B'rith

>inte...@aol.com (INTERBOAT) writes:
>>You may be disappointed but you should not be surprised. Jews invented
>>hate-mongering and the big lie, and continue to be masters at the practice
>>of both. There is only one final solution.

Your post is off-topic for this newsgroup. Kindly take your philosophy to
someplace appropriate. This one discusses the Militias, not Jewish history (or
an unreasonable facsimile thereof).

---LCD