Miren v1.2 preview

browser miren

Dec 28, 2010, 8:03:10 PM12/28/10
to Miren Browser
It's been a few weeks and we have been busy coding :)

This time, we bring lots of changes thanks to all the suggestions! and
we decided to bump up the version to 1.2! The apk below is on our RC
track. Market update should be a few days later.

http://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/browser-testing.apk
http://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/strings.tar.gz
http://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/opml.xml

Changes:

- We finally make RSS feed reader available in international version.
Please try it out and comment on our feed directory. Welcome to
suggest for better selection for other languages.

- Widget for most-visited site and latest RSS feed

- SAVE Battery!!! We believe we found at least one issue cause
abnormal battery usage. Investigation still going on.

- Volume key can scroll up/down or switch tabs. We also make an
option to override your settings(and make it plain volume key) when
you are listening to music.

- Gesture: Swipe to back/forward or switch tabs

- Options to open link in new window

- Options to open link in background window when long-press link

- Many other bug fixes and usability improvement.

SpaceK33z

Dec 30, 2010, 6:27:23 PM12/30/10
to Miren Browser
Very nice, but it doesn't work nice on Android 2.3. It has lots of
FC's and sometimes the browser doesn't even start. Downloading
something is also impossible.

On 29 dec, 02:03, browser miren <mirenbrow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been a few weeks and we have been busy coding :)
>
> This time, we bring lots of changes thanks to all the suggestions! and
> we decided to bump up the version to 1.2!  The apk below is on our RC
> track.  Market update should be a few days later.
>
> http://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/browser-testing.apkhttp://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/strings.tar.gzhttp://miren.cn/clientaccess/v1-testing/download/opml.xml

browser miren

Dec 30, 2010, 9:02:09 PM12/30/10
to miren-...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to get a 2.3 phone to investigate:)

2010/12/31 SpaceK33z <keeskl...@gmail.com>:

--
谢谢你的支持!
欢迎到迷人论坛反馈问题:http://www.miren.cn/bbs/

Thanks for feedback! Join http://groups.google.com/group/miren-browser
for more discussion.

Kees Kluskens

Dec 31, 2010, 2:15:58 AM12/31/10
to miren-...@googlegroups.com

You don' t have to. Just install it as a custom rom. I did that too on my Desire