Re: System time / chat-history sorting / message pop-up explosion

Pavel Filip

May 16, 2012, 10:47:17 PM5/16/12
to Miranda IM Develop
Not identifier of count, but identifier of order, sorry for mistake.

2012/5/17 Pavel Filip <pfil...@gmail.com>
Hi guys,

found an issue partly touching my problem, recreated it and summed it
up a bit here:
http://code.google.com/p/miranda/issues/detail?id=674

Shouldn't the messages in history be ordered by an identifier of
count, or how can we guarrant time continuity or lets say make sure
system time is set properly to avoid the message pop-up explosion?

As I said in the issue thread, would love patching it itself, but
finding myself confused, where the changes should take place.

Using miranda portable switching computers with a flashdisk, there are
lots of places, where you do not have user permissions to set correct
date and time, even if you figure out it is needed to avoid the
unpleasant explosion.

Any thoughts?

TIA,
regards