First Pindah release

已查看 45 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Phil Hagelberg

未读,
2011年2月9日 16:01:002011/2/9
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

Last night I pushed out a release of Pindah, the new tool for building Android apps with Mirah. Right now it's just focused on the build and making it as simple as possible for pure-Mirah apps. In fact, you should be able to follow these steps and have a hello world app on your device in minutes:

* Install Android SDK and 2.1 platform (explained in the readme; unfortunately difficult to automate)
* gem install pindah
* pindah create org.example.hello_world
* cd hello_world
* rake install # make sure your device is plugged in over USB

https://github.com/mirah/pindah

I'd love it for anyone interested in Android development to give this a try and let me know how it works for you.

Next steps for Pindah are making it easier to work with mixed-source projects and auto-generating manifests and other XML from a nicer format, but it's quite usable as it is.

-Phil

回复全部
回复作者
转发