Apache 2.0 license

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Charles Oliver Nutter

未读,
2010年12月1日 14:08:492010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
Ok ok, enough people finally hassled me about picking a license
formally that we're going forward with it. I'd like to use the Apache
2.0 license

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

There are currently 12 contributors to the project, according to
Github. I give my permission, obviously, and technomancy and calavera
have given theirs. That leaves:

consiliens ++
ribrdb ++
baroquebobcat (Nick Howard) ++
nex3 (Nathan Weizenbaum) ++
undees (Ian Dees)
technomancy (Phil Hagelberg)
bzoller (Bob Zoller) ++
xraid (xraid) ++
Osseta (Anthony Richardson) ++
markokocic (Marko Kocic)

Of these, only the ones marked with ++ have contributed 20 or more
lines of code, which is the FSF's cut-off for copyright. So we need
those authors to grant permission for sure, and the others would be
nice as well. THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION. I will forward this to
individual 20-plus contributors as well.

Commits going forward will be Apache 2.0 licensed.

- Charlie

consiliens

未读,
2010年12月1日 14:17:312010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project to
be licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

Phil Hagelberg

未读,
2010年12月1日 14:45:512010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM, consiliens <consi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project to be
> licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

I'll repeat my consent here for the record: I grant permission as well.

-Phil

Osseta

未读,
2010年12月1日 16:40:372010/12/1
收件人 The Mirah Programming Language
Hi All,

I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project
be licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0

Regards,

Anthony Richardson (Osseta)

Nick Howard

未读,
2010年12月1日 17:48:112010/12/1

--
-Nick Howard
http://blog.baroquebobcat.com/

Charles Oliver Nutter

未读,
2010年12月1日 21:22:382010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
Ok, we're just missing Bob Zoller, xraid, and Marko Kocic. Thanks folks!

John Woodell

未读,
2010年12月1日 21:35:372010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
My impression was that Mirah had inherited the Apache 2 license from Duby on Project Kenai.
duby.png

Charles Oliver Nutter

未读,
2010年12月1日 21:36:462010/12/1
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
We probably could have argued that, but most of the contributions came
after it moved to Github and became Mirah, and there was never a
LICENSE file to tell people what they were getting into...so better to
tidy it up.

- Charlie

Marko Kocić

未读,
2010年12月2日 03:07:172010/12/2
收件人 The Mirah Programming Language
I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project to
be
licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

Marko Kocić

Rib Rdb

未读,
2010年12月2日 03:09:472010/12/2
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project to be licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

Bob Zoller

未读,
2010年12月6日 02:07:422010/12/6

On Dec 2, 12:09 am, Rib Rdb <rib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I grant permission for my contributions to the Mirah github project to be
> licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
>
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter
> <head...@headius.com>wrote:

Charles Oliver Nutter

未读,
2010年12月6日 06:59:232010/12/6
收件人 mi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bob! That wraps up all contributors :)

I will proceed to commit an Apache 2.0 license file, and we'll figure
out whether we need to include some header in all source as well.

- Charlie

回复全部
回复作者
转发