Minnesec meetup in November?

David Bryan

Nov 17, 2014, 12:10:56 PM11/17/14
to minn...@googlegroups.com
Do we want to have a MinneSec meet up this November?

Details?

jth

Nov 17, 2014, 12:24:05 PM11/17/14
to minn...@googlegroups.com

Bradley Ammerman

Nov 17, 2014, 12:47:18 PM11/17/14
to minn...@googlegroups.com
I will be there, think bfist and I are driving up from Mankato.

Hugues De Paynes

Nov 19, 2014, 5:22:31 PM11/19/14
to minn...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it tonight, I already have plans.  I'll make the next one.

Paul

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Minnesec" group.

chad rikansrud

Nov 19, 2014, 6:10:57 PM11/19/14
to minn...@googlegroups.com
FYI i did make a reservation for 6pm under chad ... just in case a bunch of folks show.  Made it for 10 ppl.  We'll see if that works.  If someoene else made one - no biggie, we can just use whichever.