Announcing the 2009 Google Summer of Code Students

Arun Thomas

Apr 21, 2009, 6:10:39 PM4/21/09
to min...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Please join us in congratulating the following students who have been
accepted into the 2009 Google Summer of Code program for MINIX 3:

Wu Bingzheng - Memory Grants (Mentored by Jorrit Herder)
Guanqun Lu - Shared Memory (Mentored by Ben Gras)
Alex Ray - Hardware Performance Counters (Mentored by Arun Thomas)
Alen Stojanov - Procfs and Devfs (Mentored by David van Moolenbroek)

Thanks to everyone who applied. We hope all our applicants learned a
bit more about MINIX 3 and will stay involved with the community.
We're looking forward to an excellent summer (of much code).

Best,
Arun

Rajika Kumarasiri

Apr 22, 2009, 12:38:05 AM4/22/09
to min...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation to everybody and keep up the good work!

-Rajika
--
http://wso2.org
http://llvm.org

Evgeniy Ivanov

Apr 22, 2009, 5:00:34 AM4/22/09
to min...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to students, mentors and the whole community! Good luck with
coding!

Best regards, Evgeniy.
Key Fingerprint: F316B5A1F6D2054FCD18B74A95400ABB1FE567A3

signature.asc

wei gao

Apr 22, 2009, 5:14:15 AM4/22/09
to min...@googlegroups.com

On Wed April 22 2009 02:10:39 Arun Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join us in congratulating the following students who have been
> accepted into the 2009 Google Summer of Code program for MINIX 3:
>
> Wu Bingzheng - Memory Grants (Mentored by Jorrit Herder)
> Guanqun Lu - Shared Memory (Mentored by Ben Gras)
> Alex Ray - Hardware Performance Counters (Mentored by Arun Thomas)
> Alen Stojanov - Procfs and Devfs (Mentored by David van Moolenbroek)
>
> Thanks to everyone who applied. We hope all our applicants learned a
> bit more about MINIX 3 and will stay involved with the community.
> We're looking forward to an excellent summer (of much code).
>
> Best,
> Arun
Congratulations to students, mentors!
Although, I hadn't been accepted, I will still try myself to enhance minix3. And I will improve my English!
Good luck!

--
Best regards, Evgeniy.
Key Fingerprint: F316B5A1F6D2054FCD18B74A95400ABB1FE567A3

--
xiyou: gaowei
My blog:http://gaoweige.blogspot.com/

Roman Ignatov

Apr 22, 2009, 7:39:44 AM4/22/09
to minix3
Congratulation and good luck!

matekm

Apr 25, 2009, 7:53:41 AM4/25/09
to minix3
Hi all,

Congratulations to students that have been accepted to this year
GSoC!

Could You share Your succesful applications with us (mayby through
Google Docs?).

Arun Thomas

Apr 26, 2009, 4:56:52 AM4/26/09
to min...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 1:53 PM, matekm <mat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could You share Your succesful applications with us (mayby through
> Google Docs?).

The GSoC students will be sharing more info on their projects via the wiki.

Best,
Arun

mohangupta13

Apr 27, 2009, 1:32:17 AM4/27/09
to minix3
I would also like to have look at the applications the successful
students submitted.

I coundn't make it this time as no one was selected in my category.

We may get a look at what a good proposal is like ..for our future
assignments.

If possible do share people.
thanks
Mohan Gupta