Re: [MiniSail: 2106] Digest for minisail@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Alan Roberson

Aug 28, 2019, 4:30:57 PM8/28/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I am the membership secretary of Padstow sailing club and also custodian of a mini sprint mini sail. Why not come to us for a weekend?
Autumn is great down here and the journey tolerable out of season. £20 per boat for the weekend will provide up to 2 safety boats and boat parking on trailer or rack. October 18 to 26 are out but any other dates free. Padstow estuary and out above Polzeath are proper mini sail waters. Hope this appeals Alan

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 at 11:34, <mini...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
RonnyDG <ro...@struistulpjes.be>: Aug 27 02:28PM -0700

Any chance to get a training weekend happening in the UK this year?
Would give me an opportunity to rig the boat without people asking me what
it is.
robert baker <aquab...@gmail.com>: Aug 27 11:05PM +0100

Hi Ronnie,
I am interested, Rupert expressed a willingness to have meeting at
whitefriars and I think Tim also would be interested
Rob

Fabrizio Ferrari <ffe2...@gmail.com>: Aug 26 02:02PM -0700

Hi to all;
I am an italian boat builder (see www.diecipiedi.com) on 3 meter class.
I'm really in love about minisail and my wish is to build it.
If any guy have plans could I gentle ask to share with me?
thanks in advance and have a nice day!
fabrizio (Milan - Italy)

Il giorno venerdì 2 febbraio 2018 22:13:40 UTC+1, tbm...@talktalk.net ha
scritto:
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

robert baker

Aug 29, 2019, 2:13:35 AM8/29/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,
Sounds good, bit late in the year for me, would be interested for next year, spring time ?
Do you have camping room ?
Boat park etc ?
Rob.

Alan Roberson

Aug 29, 2019, 10:53:41 AM8/29/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi early season 2020 we could do boat parking, there a is a campsite 500metres away but not sure his season or rates. Member of Padstow sailing club so will approach. Water 2 hours either side of high tide so best dates will be with 13 00 to 15 00 high tides. Will enquire further and put to committee if enough interest. Any thoughts?

robert baker <aquab...@gmail.com>: Aug 29 07:12AM +0100

Hi Alan,
Sounds good, bit late in the year for me, would be interested for next
year, spring time ?
Do you have camping room ?
Boat park etc ?
Rob.

RUPERT WHELAN <rupert...@btinternet.com>: Aug 28 03:06PM

Sadly my weekends are now busy pretty much till Christmas. I'm teaching or away right through September and October, and then doing Christmas in retail!
If anyone wants a springtime start of season boost, a weekend of boat set up, tuning and race coaching, then it probably needs planning soon...
Rupert

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, 22:28 RonnyDG, <ro...@struistulpjes.be> wrote:

Any chance to get a training weekend happening in the UK this year?Would give me an opportunity to rig the boat without people asking me what it is.

RonnyDG

Aug 29, 2019, 5:05:38 PM8/29/19
to Minisail
Hello Alan,

Haven't been in Corwall before but the river Camel Estuary looks stunning (and not spoiled by moored yachts). I believe your quote "Padstow estuary and out above Polzeath are proper mini sail waters" and I am fully in favor for having a Minisail gathering at the Padstow sailing club.
Remains to determine when, I guess the Minisailors will have to get their calendars out.
(for the tides, the weekend of 7-8 September looks all right)

Greetings,
Ronny
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minisail+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minisail/1ebdc4d1-ca6a-4014-afd0-c205cf49edbf%40googlegroups.com.