a 2019 training weekend?

RonnyDG

Aug 27, 2019, 5:28:35 PM8/27/19
to Minisail
Any chance to get a training weekend happening in the UK this year?
Would give me an opportunity to rig the boat without people asking me what it is.

robert baker

Aug 27, 2019, 6:05:24 PM8/27/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ronnie,
I am interested, Rupert expressed a willingness to have meeting at whitefriars and I think Tim also would be interested
Rob

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, 22:28 RonnyDG, <ro...@struistulpjes.be> wrote:
Any chance to get a training weekend happening in the UK this year?
Would give me an opportunity to rig the boat without people asking me what it is.

RUPERT WHELAN

Aug 28, 2019, 11:06:59 AM8/28/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Sadly my weekends are now busy pretty much till Christmas. I'm teaching or away right through September and October, and then doing Christmas in retail!

If anyone wants a springtime start of season boost, a weekend of boat set up, tuning and race coaching, then it probably needs planning soon...

Rupert

Roger Llewellyn's

Aug 29, 2019, 3:22:32 PM8/29/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
I would be up for that Rupert - sounds great
Thanks
Roger

Sent from my iPhone