One question about the number of prediction file

CZ

Jan 25, 2007, 12:40:10 PM1/25/07
to MSR Mining Challenge 2007
Hi,

I have a question: for the challenge #2-predict, is it acceptable if
our team submit more than one prediction file? If yes, what is the
maximum number of the files? Your clarification on this is appreciated.

CZ

zimm...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 4:38:58 AM1/26/07
to MSR Mining Challenge 2007
Hi!

Of course you can submit several prediction files, but please do so
with reasonable limits.

For instance, if you can choose between different parameter
combinations, submit only the predictions for the combination for which
you think ("predict") that it will perform best.

But if you have different prediction approaches/models/inputs, say one
approach is using social networks between developers and another is
using complexity metrics, I welcome you to submit both (or all of
them).

To give you a number, I think three prediction files for each category
(changes, bugs) is reasonable.

Best wishes,
Tom