Mineshafter proxy.exe doesnt do anything when i click it.

\m

Jul 25, 2011, 2:48:46 AM7/25/11
to mineshafter
Hello, and I have a problem. Mineshafter proxy won't work, and it's
an .EXE file.
I'm on a windows 7 computer. The title says everything here in short.
Thanks!

-0_o MariowiiX

Winston Yang

Jul 25, 2011, 8:01:36 AM7/25/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It should be a .JAR file. Unless you don't want a .JAR file, i made an .EXE version of Mineshafter I'll put up on MediaFire
Made with Jar2Exe

Feb 6, 2013, 12:18:05 PM2/6/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com, Winston Yang

On Monday, 25 July 2011 13:01:36 UTC+1, GoldenWolf72 wrote:
It should be a .JAR file. Unless you don't want a .JAR file, i made an .EXE version of Mineshafter I'll put up on MediaFire
Made with Jar2Exe

Can you give me an updated version?