Blasting Cabinet training

JAMES Spencer

Jul 18, 2022, 5:51:49 PM7/18/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi, New to the MMS.  I need to blast 3 Vespa scooter rims, then powder coat them.  Can someone spare some time to get me trained and signed off?  If I'm posting this in the wrong place, please let me know....Thx! Jim Spencer

Richard Bowman

Jul 26, 2022, 7:23:28 AM7/26/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Jim. I know sand blaster training usually happens after meeting nights at Lenox. I dont usually do them, but a week has gone by and your post got no responses. I dont do a lot of training because I live 40 minutes south of the Makerspace and dont get up there as much anymore. If no trainings are happening after tuesday meetings, I will setup a time to do an area training and get all interested signed off on everything in my area. That includes powder coating as well.

Cain Yang

Jul 26, 2022, 10:18:51 AM7/26/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in this training.  Please keep me posted as to when it's happening.

Thanks,

Cain

--

---

Richard Bowman

Jul 26, 2022, 11:41:02 AM7/26/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Right now my schedule would allow for Sunday morning at 10am. That's when I will do it.

JAMES Spencer

Aug 9, 2022, 6:07:03 PM8/9/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the posting advice. Still getting used to the system.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "milwaukeemakerspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAGPcZLwLCgX39zMi3Xa__%2Buf0VRs%3DTUtFTr1qG%3D_zgNEfk-dZA%40mail.gmail.com.

Harvey Matyas

Aug 10, 2022, 9:25:42 AM8/10/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
For your next posting, use the members-only group.  This should bring a faster response.