Lenox wood shop training Thursday 7-21

J PH

Jul 19, 2022, 3:38:32 PM7/19/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
We have room for a couple more attendees on Thursday, 6-8 PM for the  initial two hour training. Don't forget that Norwich has an additional one hour "differences" class. Respond here to sign up.
John Hummer

Sam Hogan

Jul 20, 2022, 3:58:17 PM7/20/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sam here I know it's last second but I'd  like to sign up!

--

---

Zoran M

Jul 21, 2022, 10:36:21 AM7/21/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi all, this is Zoran. I would also like to be in the Lenox training session tonight if there is room. Thanks much!

Steve A

Aug 2, 2022, 5:50:46 PM8/2/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I went to the training but didn't sign up for it.  I am a newish member. Does the training get recorded anywhere?

Robert Roberts

Aug 3, 2022, 8:57:12 AM8/3/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Steve
As of now, there is no recording that you attended the wood shop class.  Like so many things at Make, it’s on the honor system that you have taken the class and will follow the rules/guide lines.
As a newer member, never stop asking questions.
What is your first wood shop project?

Bobr
one of woodshop trainers

Sent from my iPhone