I SURE WILL ENJOY WATCHING RU$H SQUEAL...

Gus

Oct 11, 2003, 1:24:24 PM10/11/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031011110100...@mb-m14.aol.com>...
> >From: chas...@aol.comnojunk (Charles Nemo)
> >Newsgroups: alt.true-crime
>
> Chuckles the clown said:
>

> >...as the authorities slam him good!
>
> Maybe you missed it Chuckles, that already isn't going to happen. I bet youir
> whole year is ruined. I find it amazing on how much GLEE you get in seeing ILL
> befall those who differ with you. Some might consider it a huge character flaw.
> I just feel you are nutty there Clarabell!

Maybe Pangborn missed the rest of this thread. He stands alone with
his stupid opinion that makes excuses for the drug abuser.

John Gault

Oct 11, 2003, 4:35:11 PM10/11/03

"Gus" <gosp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Moore, I think Ken's point was that the "pleasure" that Chuckles is taking
in Limbaugh's problem is a bit boorish.

P. Tierney

Oct 11, 2003, 4:52:19 PM10/11/03

"John Gault" <judge...@ij.net> wrote:

> Moore, I think Ken's point was that the "pleasure" that Chuckles is taking
> in Limbaugh's problem is a bit boorish.

This is OT, but if anyone becomes aware of any articles
written that accumlates what Rush has said about illegal
drug users over the years, then please post a link. I'm sure
that some reporters are scouring through his tapes and
articles now.

I find no glee in his problems. But I would like to know,
specifically, what Rush thinks about, and should be done with
illegal drug users. Such as himself.

P. Tierney

John Gault

Oct 11, 2003, 4:57:39 PM10/11/03

"P. Tierney" <silvi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

What is most pertinent is what Rush has said in the past 2 years. I
leave it to Chuckles to dredge it up because Limbaugh is *very* vulnerable
on that score. Give the man a cigar for picking out the *real* issue here
and for having the class not to take glee in it. I agree, Rush should get
what he prescribed for others and be judges precisely as he has judged
others. Now, let's see how accurate the Rush haters are with their judgment.

Joni Rathbun

Oct 11, 2003, 6:13:52 PM10/11/03

I saw this posted elsewhere:

"there's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It
destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys
societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country....
And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to
be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent
up." -Rush Limbaugh, 1995-

Banty

Oct 11, 2003, 5:53:28 PM10/11/03
In article <64_hb.735935$Ho3.178852@sccrnsc03>, P. Tierney says...

Oh I'm sure he'll come up with some 'but thaaaat's different' angle.

Banty

Robert Lee

Oct 11, 2003, 6:49:53 PM10/11/03
Banty <Banty_...@newsguy.com> wrote in news:bm9u4...@drn.newsguy.com:

>> I find no glee in his problems. But I would like to know,
>>specifically, what Rush thinks about, and should be done with
>>illegal drug users. Such as himself.
>
> Oh I'm sure he'll come up with some 'but thaaaat's different' angle.

Well, sure. He wasn't using dirty negro drugs. He was using dirty white
trash drugs. He's a victim, not a monster.

--
--Robert (AAAAAAHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAA...)

Do not sit next to Dennis

P. Tierney

Oct 11, 2003, 9:23:19 PM10/11/03

"TheApostle" <likest...@nailme.org> wrote:

> > I saw this posted elsewhere:
> >
> > "there's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It
> > destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys
> > societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country....
> > And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to
> > be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent
> > up." -Rush Limbaugh, 1995-
>
> Yup... classic Limbaugh. Everything's black and white, it's all just
> that simple. He's made a career of over simplifying things. Unlike Gus I
> find plenty of glee in watching a hypocrite slow roasted over a fire
> he's helped build.

And frankly, none of his supporters can fairly criticize you
for it. He's always found glee in the problems of others -- at
least when those people were on the other end of the political
spectrum as he was.

P. Tierney

John Gault

Oct 12, 2003, 9:40:58 AM10/12/03

"Ultraconservativeliberal" <STR8i...@nofags.com> wrote in message
> Pangborn is a faggot.
> Faggots are losers who have no right even being alive.
> Therefore his opinion means nothing !!!!!

Oh Look the Greenfield Park flasher is back!

Bo Raxo

Oct 12, 2003, 4:37:32 PM10/12/03

"P. Tierney" <silvi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Ask and ye shall receive. Well, sometimes, anyway.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/6986932.htm

LIMBAUGH DISCUSSES DRUGS

Rush Limbaugh has spoken out against illegal drug use on his radio program.
His comments include:

"There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals.

It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say,
is destroying this country."

"And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs,
importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to
people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them.

"And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be
accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

"When you strip it all away, (former Grateful Dead guitarist) Jerry Garcia
destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some godlike
figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks."

SOURCE: Newsday

Bo Raxo

Oct 12, 2003, 4:42:34 PM10/12/03

"Robert Lee" <cranch...@snippitydoodah.earthlink.net> wrote in message

Actually, Rush talked about how the law was too easy on white people using
drugs, and that more white drug users being arrested, convicted, and in his
words, "sent up the river" would be a good thing.

The interesting bit for me in this, which seems largely ignored, is the
practical lesson from Limbaugh's addiction. He's been addicted for at some
years since his back surgery. He's tried twice before to get medical help
to stop the addiction, and failed.

During that time, his career has gone well, even flourished. A radio show,
books, moving on to mainstream media like ESPN; contrary to the cautionary
tales, drug addiction didn't ruin his life. The drug use didn't wreck his
career. He was a drug addict, and a successful media pundit.

Hmmm, makes those anti-drug messages that air ad anuseum in PSAs look rather
silly, doesn't it?

And it's one more brick torn down in my own opinions about drug
legalization. I used to be against it, except for marijuana. But the more
I learn about the subject, the more it seems like this is best handled as a
medical and lifestyle matter, and not at all appropriate for law enforcement
to be tangled up trying to "solve" (which never seems to work).

Bo Raxo

P. Tierney

Oct 12, 2003, 5:18:13 PM10/12/03

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote:

> "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be
> accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

So, how many Rush supporters out there think that he
should be "sent up"?

P. Tierney

John Gault

Oct 12, 2003, 5:52:35 PM10/12/03

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message
How come no date?

P. Tierney

Oct 12, 2003, 6:45:17 PM10/12/03

"John Gault" <judge...@ij.net> wrote:

> > Ask and ye shall receive. Well, sometimes, anyway.
> >
> > http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/6986932.htm
> >
> > LIMBAUGH DISCUSSES DRUGS
> >
> > Rush Limbaugh has spoken out against illegal drug use on his radio
> program.
> > His comments include:
> >
> > "There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys
individuals.
> > It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might
> say,
> > is destroying this country."
> >
> > "And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs,
> > importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to
> > people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them.
> >
> > "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be
> > accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."
> >
> > "When you strip it all away, (former Grateful Dead guitarist) Jerry
Garcia
> > destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some
godlike
> > figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks."
> >
> > SOURCE: Newsday
>
> How come no date?

The date of the article posted was October 11. The quotes,
it is clear to me, are a compilation, from different occassions
and dates. I recall that the last one was stated shortly after
Garcia's death.

P. Tierney

Robert Lee

Oct 12, 2003, 7:07:08 PM10/12/03

> Hmmm, makes those anti-drug messages that air ad anuseum in PSAs look
> rather silly, doesn't it?

Yeah, well, those of us who have had successful lives while occasionally
indulging in the forbidden knew that was all horseshit, anyway.

--
--Robert

Robert Lee

Oct 12, 2003, 7:36:08 PM10/12/03

> "When you strip it all away, (former Grateful Dead guitarist) Jerry
> Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like
> some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks."

No, *Rush* is "destroying his life" with drugs. Garcia had exactly the best
life he could imagine, all on drugs.

atheist_jhc

Oct 12, 2003, 10:19:06 PM10/12/03
chas...@aol.comnojunk (Charles Nemo) wrote in message news:<20031011194326...@mb-m15.aol.com>...
> kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) whined:

> >>From: chas...@aol.comnojunk (Charles Nemo)
> >>Newsgroups: alt.true-crime
> >
> >Chuckles the clown said:
> >

> >>...as the authorities slam him good!
> >
> > Maybe you missed it Chuckles, that already isn't going to happen. I bet
> >youir
> >whole year is ruined. I find it amazing on how much GLEE you get in seeing
> >ILL
> >befall those who differ with you. Some might consider it a huge character
> >flaw.
> >I just feel you are nutty there Clarabell!
>
> You really are a fruitloop, Kenny Kissass. Ru$h is going to jail if he bought
> all the drugs claimed by the media.
>

> Charles Nemo

You aren't the first person to characterize Kenneth Pangborn the
Palm Harbor, Fl. trial consultant (formerly from Salt Lake City) as
crazy and J.P. Young (jpy...@io.com) has done an excellent job
exposing him as a liar, too.

Carol Lee Smith

Oct 13, 2003, 12:30:40 AM10/13/03
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003, Joni Rathbun wrote:

> I saw this posted elsewhere:
>
> "there's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It
> destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys
> societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country....
> And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to
> be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent
> up." -Rush Limbaugh, 1995-

It is not likely that Limbaugh will be "sent up."

As to his checking into a rehab program: Any good lawyer would advise a
client to do that. So said Alan Dershowitz on TV Friday and at a personal
appearance at the FFRF conference yesterday.

He doesn't think Limbaugh SHOULD be "sent up."

But, perhaps he will at least "shut up."

Joni Rathbun

Oct 13, 2003, 1:28:55 AM10/13/03

It seems unlikely.

> But, perhaps he will at least "shut up."

One would hope he learns a small lesson....

Time will tell.

John Gault

Oct 13, 2003, 9:45:18 AM10/13/03

"P. Tierney" <silvi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

I mean the date of Limbaugh's statements.

John Gault

Oct 13, 2003, 9:57:27 AM10/13/03

"atheist_jhc" <athei...@anfmail.com> wrote in message

Moore we see you are crossposting to the world again.
Does it bother you that the people of Utah have asked you to stop?

John Gault

Oct 13, 2003, 9:58:15 AM10/13/03

"Carol Lee Smith" <hu...@csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message

Doubtful on that point!

P. Tierney

Oct 13, 2003, 12:01:55 PM10/13/03

"John Gault" <judge...@ij.net> wrote in message

Different statements made on different dates. Why do you ask?

P. Tierney

clintonG

Oct 13, 2003, 1:18:41 PM10/13/03
You sure pegged the double standard all right.

You can see more of the same via my 10/7 post
'AtomicPark.com's Uncle Tom Mascot' regarding the Eastside white
boys who have become the darlings of local newspapers who give them
all sorts of free PR as a reward for using racism on the homepage of
their website to market their software reselling business.

This helps to prove the assertion that 'blacks' do not buy software
-- at least not via atomicpark.com -- nor do they read the milw.general
newsgroup or they would surely have something to say about the use
of a Negro mascot.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgal...@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com

John Gault

Oct 13, 2003, 6:55:44 PM10/13/03

> > > The date of the article posted was October 11. The quotes,
> > > it is clear to me, are a compilation, from different occassions
> > > and dates. I recall that the last one was stated shortly after
> > > Garcia's death.
> >

> > I mean the date of Limbaugh's statements.
>
> Different statements made on different dates. Why do you ask?

Why not specify the dates Limbaugh made those statements? Before or after
his own addiction?

P. Tierney

Oct 13, 2003, 9:31:29 PM10/13/03

> "P. Tierney" <silvi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > I mean the date of Limbaugh's statements.
> >
> > Different statements made on different dates. Why do you ask?
>

> Why not specify the dates Limbaugh made those statements? Before or after
> his own addiction?

I still don't know why it matters, but regardless, the last two
statements were made in 1995. You can work on the first two
on your own.

P. Tierney

John Gault

Oct 14, 2003, 6:37:24 AM10/14/03

> > > Different statements made on different dates. Why do you ask?
> >

> > Why not specify the dates Limbaugh made those statements? Before or
after
> > his own addiction?
>
> I still don't know why it matters, but regardless, the last two
> statements were made in 1995. You can work on the first two
> on your own.

Then those were made before he became an addict to the prescription drugs,
right?

JJGun

Oct 14, 2003, 1:15:32 PM10/14/03
"John Gault" <judge...@ij.net> wrote in message

> Then those were made before he became an addict to the prescription drugs,
> right?

The web site at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com gives evidence
that the person who posts as "John Gault" is actually Kenneth
Pangborn, a Palm Harbor, FL. trial consultant and internet harrasser.
Pangborn often uses alias internet accounts, for the purpose of
agreeing with himself and creating an illusion of "majority support"
for his harassment campaigns against others. Unfortunately, this
occasionally backfires on Ken, who sometimes has difficulty keeping
his various personas straight.

P. Tierney

Oct 14, 2003, 4:06:38 PM10/14/03

"JJGun" <jaso...@outgun.com> wrote in message

Okay, thanks for the info.

P. Tierney

JJGun

Oct 14, 2003, 11:29:20 PM10/14/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031014162904...@mb-m03.aol.com>...
> >From: "P. Tierney" silvi...@insightbb.com
> >Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, misc.kids, milw.general, utah.general

> >> The web site at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com gives evidence
> >> that the person who posts as "John Gault" is actually Kenneth
> >> Pangborn,
>

> > Okay, thanks for the info.
>
> He lied to you, that isn't me.

Pangborn If you wish to play with the big boys, you should
expect to be
asked to back up your claims. Just how is the PROOF at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com that PROVES that you post as "John
Gault" NOT proof? You are a long-standing internet kook who was even
nominated and elected to the Kook of the Month Club for the month of
September. You are a proven liar and harrasser.
http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html Remember Kook. Your 15 minutes
of fame is worth a lifetime on the net.

John Gault

Oct 15, 2003, 4:44:40 PM10/15/03

"P. Tierney" <silvi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

The info is a lie by David Moore.

John Gault

Oct 15, 2003, 4:47:50 PM10/15/03

"freedom" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

> kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote:
> >>From: "P. Tierney" silvi...@insightbb.com
> >>Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, misc.kids, milw.general, utah.general

> >> Okay, thanks for the info.
> >
> >He lied to you, that isn't me.
>
> Yes, Ken, it is you. A representative of Internet Junction has confirmed
> this.

Moore you are hallucinating again. *You* would be the last person anyone
at IJ would tell. But they wouldn't give that kind of info out at all.

> Also, you outted yourself when you sent me e-mail with your name all over
> the headers (not to mention that you were speaking entirely as yourself
> throughout the e-mail.) You sent similar e-mails to others from your
"John
> Gault" address, outting yourself.

Dave - here is a puzzle for you. When I began posting to Usenet from
this account, you started forging messages to this address. We deactivated
the e-mail access to the account. It has been very amusing watching you and
your porn queen pal try to claim you were getting emails from this account.
As is with you in everything you do, it is a lie. And it was a very
transparent lie.