[Mifos-developer] Acceptance test for MIFOS-2683

Gangadhar Nittala

Apr 15, 2010, 11:28:10 PM4/15/10
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Jeff / others,

Attached is the ImportTransactionsTest.java for testing the load of
the plugin import page load
[http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-2683]
Changes done
1. The @Test for the class has been enabled
2. The @Test for all the public methods has been turned off (enabled = false)
3. Added a new method importTransactionPageLoad in the groups - admin,
ui and acceptance which tests if the import page has been loaded or
not

I tested this test and the surefire-report shows that the test was ran
successfully (and I did see the import page load fine under selenium).

Attached are the .java and the .patch files. Please review.

Thank you
Gangadhar
ImportTransactionsTest.java
ImportTransactionsTest.patch

Jeff Brewster

Apr 26, 2010, 12:45:45 AM4/26/10
to Mifos software development
Hi Gangadhar,
Thanks for the patch! I've slightly modified the patch's test's comment
and testng annotations. The test is committed on the trunk in revision
17270.

Jeff