website gives cookie error message using IE7

1 view

Annie

Feb 12, 2007, 12:08:02 PM2/12/07
Has anyone encountered a problem with a website that says your browser's
cookies are not enabled using Internet Explorer 7? I recently installed the
new update of IE7 and now my bank's website doesn't let me login. It says
cookies are not enabled, but I have double checked and as far as I know they
are.

Mat Meredith

Dec 15, 2007, 6:13:29 AM12/15/07

I have the same trouble, but it affects lots of sites. I've tried allowing all cookies, reducing security settings but to no avail. It seems that it accepts some cookies, but not others.

In the end I installed 'Firefox' and that works fine, but I would prefer to use IE if I could.

Any suggestions out there?

BizTalk Utilities - Frustration free BizTalk Adapters
http://www.topxml.com/biztalkutilities

coolgeee1977

Mar 10, 2008, 9:46:00 PM3/10/08

I seen your post about the cookies error, and I have been having the same
thing. Have you discovered how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

MichelleG

Mar 17, 2008, 10:24:03 AM3/17/08
I am having the same issue with 2 of my computers. I am sure I have a virus
or something. But it is strange because it is only effecting IE7. I cannot
d/l anything over the internet and all cookies are blocked. I cannot open any
links that would open a new tab or window. I was going to try to install
Firefox, but cannot do that either.
If anyone is aware of how to fix this, please reply!
--
Michelle