I'm traveling to UK on business, will my US XBox work there

JWilson

Apr 5, 2002, 2:48:11 PM4/5/02
If not, I guess I'll have to find the best looking British
girl with somewhat straight teeth and either a)Teabag her
b)give her a cleveland steamer or c)break out the ole'
donkey punch/dirty sanchez combo. Hmmm decisions,
decisions

shipdadip

Apr 5, 2002, 3:01:41 PM4/5/02
If you buy one of those power adapters

"JWilson" <jwi...@stvcorp.com> wrote in message

Garber79

Apr 5, 2002, 3:00:34 PM4/5/02
You'll need a converter to be able to plug it into the wall.
I think they're fairly expensive though.

"JWilson" <jwi...@stvcorp.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

horngreen

Apr 6, 2002, 10:43:15 AM4/6/02

LOL you have to tell me what a Clevland steamer is? Is it
like a Tampa Nugget or a Dutch oven? LOL