How do I customize the list of synonyms in Word

Byl@discussions.microsoft.com Frank Byl

Jan 23, 2007, 3:59:01 PM1/23/07
We have a very specific list of synonyms that we would like to use for
perhaps 100 words that our technical writers have to use. We don't mind to
eliminate the existing synonym lists totally and would like to be able to
replace them with our own choices for this select group of words.

How to do this?

John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Jan 28, 2007, 9:27:41 AM1/28/07
Sadly, you cannot do this within Microsoft Word because the Synonym List is
a compiled part of the English dictionary.

I think you better post the list on the wall :-)

On 24/1/07 7:59 AM, in article
633FA2AD-7C6F-4229...@microsoft.com, "Frank Byl" <Frank
B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie <jo...@mcghie.name>
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410