How do I save custom colors to reuse in a Word document?

D@discussions.microsoft.com Diving D

Sep 11, 2009, 11:32:01 AM9/11/09
I have specific colors that I use repeatedly in my documents. In Excel you
can add them to your list of colors, but I don't know how to do this in Word.
Better yet, it would be nice to add this function to Word so that every time
I open Word, these colors would be available.

Jay Freedman

Sep 11, 2009, 12:05:47 PM9/11/09

Create a character style for each custom font color, and make that color the
only item that style applies. If you select the option in the New Style
dialog to add it to the template, and if the current template is Normal.dot
(or Normal.dotm in Word 2007), then it will be available in all new
documents.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman