XP prompting for pasword

majti

Jan 21, 2003, 8:23:17 AM1/21/03
How do i disable xp pro to ask password when somone tries to acess my
computer?
thx

Robert L

Jan 21, 2003, 9:14:09 AM1/21/03
you should create the same workgroup and logon the same username. Or you may
want to enable guest account.

--
For more information, go to http://www25.brinkster.com/ChicagoTech

Please don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services.
Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.

Robert Lin, CNE & MCSE
Windows & Network Support, Tips and FAQs on
http://www25.brinkster.com/ChicagoTech

"majti" <allm...@fallenlords.com> wrote in message

majti

Jan 22, 2003, 1:52:26 AM1/22/03
When I enable guest account it saies network not accesible. Anything else?
The workgroup is the same name.
"Robert L" <bobl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Robert L

majti