Windows Live Essentials

JimMask

Dec 21, 2009, 11:19:17 PM12/21/09

I have messenger live, but when I try to log in Im getting an error
which says to update my messenger to Windows Live Essentials. but when
I click the update it wont. it freezes. please help I cant use my msn
any more.

--
JimMask

Singapore Computer Service

Dec 23, 2009, 4:12:57 AM12/23/09
Hello,

Have you tried uninstalling Messenger from Start > Programs > Add/Remove
Programs and downloading and installing Windows Live Essentials?

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"JimMask" <JimMask...@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Dec 24, 2009, 4:41:08 AM12/24/09
Greetings Jim,

You may be able to work around the problem by simply installing manually by just running the
latest Messenger.msi and Contacts.msi installers, which you can find here:
http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!3332.entry

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger